Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 10:09 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

bababa9999 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Losing Friends on WW

I have 4 accounts. 3 of the are OK! However, on 1 account my friends keep disappearing. I have gone back and put each of my other account as friends, sent items to each, and checked my phone to make sure they are still listed. The next time I sign on to WW this account shows that I have no friends.

Any one have any suggestions how to keep my friends?
bababa9999 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by KeyLargo
This is an issue that {supposedly} they are aware of and {supposedly} working on; it has been quite a while and even made it to the wiki 'glitch' section {and now in main section/page} -- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...erased-570197/
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #2
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

Default Re: Losing Friends on WW

Maybe friends are deleting you? I try and send my friends gifts or little notes so they know I'm still there.
I will be your friend!
spendergast5 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 10:15 AM   #3
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

How many friends do you have? Webkinz only allows a certain number (not quite sure what that number is); after that they begin to delete your oldest.
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #4

The only friends I have are my other 3 accounts. This way I can buy and send different items to each one on my accounts. This account is over 1 year old and I had the same friends all along without any trouble. This problem started about 3 weeks ago.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #5
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hmm, I have no idea then.

You should try contacting Ganz: 1-866-932-5469
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #6

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Well, if you are POSITIVE that your friends are not deleting you, and you have less then 500 friends... you should probably give GANZ a call. Their contact information is located in my signature. Click on "GANZ CONTACT INFO." You can also go into GANZ customer support on the webkinz main page and send them your problem there.

I hope everything works out!
Smile is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #7
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

You should try contacting Ganz. I don't know if they are open today since it is a holiday. Here is their #. 1-866-932-5469 or 1-866- Webkinz
JudoBoo is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 11:19 AM   #8
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

This is an issue that {supposedly} they are aware of and {supposedly} working on; it has been quite a while and even made it to the wiki 'glitch' section {and now in main section/page} -- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...erased-570197/
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #9
hy hello there.

Dream Girl is a name known to allDream Girl is a name known to allDream Girl is a name known to all

Hummm... sounds like a glitch to me! Defenitely contact Ganz, or if you're uncomfortable calling them, send them a letter!
Dream Girl is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 04:02 PM   #10

Thanks everyone for their help. I hope to get this resolved.
Closed