Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 09:12 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Losing Friends in KinzChat

Don't worry,you're not the only one! A lot of other people here has the same problem too! Its sad that this has to happen around Easter,when we want to send our friends a little gift! I'm guessing it might be another glitch. Try calling Ganz and asking them about it.
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 09:14 AM   #12
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Oh goodness that is a serious glitch that really will ruin things for lots of people. What if you don't have the list of everyone you had on there and can't remember their id's? This is a terrible glitch. I don't know if my phone is wiped out. Off to check.
Tula is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 11:47 AM   #13
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

I looked again today, and the friends are still gone. Sigh!! This happened in two of our 9 accounts.
Linnae is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 01:14 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

oliverbm is on a distinguished road

I lost mine. Readded all my family and then today...............all gone again!
Old 04-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #15
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I think that's a glitch for all of us. I'm sure that soon it'll be fixed. In the meantime, we'll have to bear with it until it's gone. Maybe try using a different browser?

Good luck.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 06:58 PM   #16
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

I'm finally able to send friends requests and have them stick on the two glitched accounts. But now a third account has been hit. This is so painfully funny.
Linnae is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 01:50 AM   #17
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

Hi everybody,
the same thing happened to me yesterday. My phone had been completely wiped out of all friends I added few new contacts to finish pending trades and to send our surprise Easter package and today the phone is clean AGAIN !!!

Of course, as others mentioned, I still am listed as a contact on my other account. I sent myself a package and after opening it says 'From member no longer on your..."

This is very serious glitch
yaniella is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 03:32 PM   #18
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Just got off the phone with a Ganz CSR. They are fully aware of the bug in the system, they are working on it, they don't know when it will be fixed. "I am sure that the Insider (even though we are not affiliated with them) will have updates as well as Webkinz News, so keep checking them for the updates."
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 06:26 PM   #19
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

It is just a glitch. Your phone is fine. Just clear your cache and cookies, that might help. Hope I helped.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 10:09 PM   #20
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by wyatt061
It is just a glitch. Your phone is fine. Just clear your cache and cookies, that might help. Hope I helped.

Nope, it's not that simple. If it were, Ganz would have suggested that. It's a major bug that they are working on (see my post above) and have no clue when it will be fixed.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed