Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
elfqueen007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Lorax quest completely missing

One of my daughters has Lorax all over her Webkinz profile, Lorax shows up above the clouds over the adventure park icon in the map of Kinzville and she was able to do the challenge. My other daughter can not view Lorax or the quest at all. It is completely missing. It has nothing to do with my cache or 3rd party security (I am a computer tech) and I cannot contact Webkinz directly. I have a very sad 6 year-old, can anybody help?
elfqueen007 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 11:07 PM   #2
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default Re: Lorax quest completely missing

HI elf, welcome to WI. hope all of us can help you out. you will have to read all the posts on this problem. I have the exact problem, have five accounts, finished up three accounts but on two no quests and no Lorax on the kinzville map icon?????? weird.

actually maybe i am wrong. maybe i didnt do three quests because i did them on another computer. my computer has win7and i wasnt able to do any quests and the other computer has VISTA. but the same two do not show up on VISTA either. These glitches are soooooo confusing. LOL

my workaround with WW problems, is not the clear cache, etc. my goto is load from history.

good luck, i am sooooo confused. LOL * LOL * LOL
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #3
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

You should know that at this time Ganz is having a lot of problems with Adventure Park and Promotions. If you are a computer person I bet you already tried a lot of options. Sometimes, if you can, change what it runs on like Windows 7/Vista/Program for Apple. I know it is very frustrating to have these problems and we can hope they get fixed soon!
donpiplup is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 11:53 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

You say it isn't 3rd party security and by that I assume you mean something like Ad-Block, but have you checked her 3rd-party ads setting IN webkinz? To see if it is turned on pull up her pets list and go to the options tab. If that is turned on you will not be able to see any Lorax stuff. And I'm not sure but possibly not the Mirror-mirror stuff in the clubhouse... This is a screen shot of mine and I can see all the Lorax stuff...

Click the image to open in full size.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 09:14 AM   #5
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I have a Mac too and can see the video in 2 out of 8 accts???
I could do the Lorax video on 5 of 8 accts. It's not us, I think it's server related, on there part.
The # is 1-888-818-8770. It's the E-store #, but listen for the prompts for tech support. This # is easier to reach them on.
This is from a thread that addressed the new problems with the Mirror, mirror room in the Clubhouse, but applies to all the different problems we are all having with the Lorax quest.

I have heard of other people having this problem as well. I, on the other hand, could see the lorax and start the quests but haven't been able to get the videos to load. I called and they did the video portion for me on three out of four quests on two accounts and told me to keep trying with the last one (still not working). they needed username AND password for this because the rep basically watched the videos "for" me. so if you get the quest working and then get to that glitch, make sure you have done all the digging you want, because you may not get to go back.

Welcome to WI and you will find lots of support and commiseration for all the quirks and glitches we all deal with. fingers crossed that a phone call will get this working for you
cria is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lorax, missing, problem, quest