Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 12:30 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

Question Unanswered: Lorax Adventure Park Quest

Hello! So I was going to try and finsih the Lorax quests tonight, but they're not offered in the quest dock. How can I get them to come up? Does anyone happen to know how to fix that?
Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2012, 01:14 AM   #2

fluffy12161999 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Lorax Adventure Park Quest

I am having the same problem. I finished the quests on 3 accounts but had 3 more that were unfinished. I actually completed everything but waited to click to get my prize as I ran out of digs. I wanted to get the 10 digs per account for 3/4 to hopefully get more prizes before I received the final prize. I was actually in the Adventure Park at midnight and was able to watch the final video and answers the questions after midnight on the second quest. But when I went back in to get the free digs and complete that quest, I was shocked to find it not there.

The information from Webkinz clearly states (or so I thought) in two different ways that the Lorax quests will be available until March 4 and must be completed by March 4. Though in some cases those phrases may be interpreted differently, on Webkinz those phrases have ALWAYS meant to include the date mentioned. The Ganz Estore is an example-if an item/pet is available until a certain date, it means until 11:59 pm ( end of) that day, not until 12:00 am (start of) that day.

Perhaps this is another glitch and we are going to have to contact Ganz on Monday. I am positive many other users are expecting the quests to be available today, March 4 as that is what is stated.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:19 AM   #3

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

Yeah, I was starting to wonder if they meant it had to be completed right before March 4, or on the day of March 4. I'm sorry you're having the same issue!! It's so frustrating isn't it? Hopefully we'll both be able to get them all done before the deadline. Thank you for your input! I appreciate it!
Old 03-04-2012, 01:39 AM   #4

fluffy12161999 is on a distinguished road

I forgot to mention that the Lorax "takeover" of Where's Wacky was also supposed to be until March 4. I checked that earlier and the Lorax version is still available. Therefore, it becomes more obvious that the Lorax quests were to be available still as well. Not to mention it would make good sense to give users through the weekend to complete them. Not that Ganz always does thing that makes sense but you know what I mean.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:54 AM   #5

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I just noticed that, too. My daughter hadn't finished one account yet; she won't be happy!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 06:52 PM   #6
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

I just adopted a new pet and took her to the Adventure Park. The Lorax Quests were not listed at all. I think that means that the quests went away at midnight on March 3rd, probably whether you were finished or not. Webkinz News says they will be available "until" March 4th. I guess "until" means not on March 4th, but only through March 3rd.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #7
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

I think Ganz should give everyone the prizes since they took them away too soon and the videos would not work! I really wanted to finish the challenge and I only have access to a "fast" computer for one day a week and this was my only day to finish the Lorax challenge (I had to finish the Love Potion one last week.)
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Closed