Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 06:10 PM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: looking for a dress

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
This is a relatively new feature (glitch?). You used to be able to open and close the bag in your room over and over until you found what you wanted, but now you do have to log out first and then go back into your room. It's very tedious. I haven't had a problem losing anything yet, but I always close the bag before logging out.
Yes, it's a new feature that Ganz implemented. I think it is a pain to have to do this, because every time I log back in I have to load my dock and go to my room to see if I can get what I want. And yes, you do have to close the bag before logging out. I have never lost anything this way.
marnabear is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 03:42 PM   #12
avadel20

avadel is on a distinguished road

yes that the one but I don't get were to go still sorry

kinz style were that
avadel is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 05:37 PM   #13
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

You just drag the bag into your room. If you don't see it, x out of the bag first, and then log out and log back in. Open the bag again. If you don't see your item, x out of it again, and log out and log back in. Repeat the process, until you find the dress. If not, you might be able to trade for it.
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 06:48 PM   #14
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by lilpleak
You just drag the bag into your room. If you don't see it, x out of the bag first, and then log out and log back in. Open the bag again. If you don't see your item, x out of it again, and log out and log back in. Repeat the process, until you find the dress. If not, you might be able to trade for it.
You did a much better job explaining this than I did.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 06-10-2009, 08:42 PM   #15
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by avadel
yes that the one but I don't get were to go still sorry

kinz style were that
You have to buy a kinzstyle outfit for your Webbie in a store where you might buy Webkinz from. Then when you register it's code you get a virtual version of the item you bought plus a kinzstyle bag with which to purchase something else with kinzcash such as the green dress.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed