Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 08:49 AM   #21
RuggedPuma

Default Re: LOOK EVERYTHINGS MISSING

Around 2000 KC has disappeared and 4 items (love frog psi, rabbit psi, magic carpet, and bubble blower) I contacted ganz but they did nothing. I changed my password thinking someone may have found it out but i have no idea who or how. The only person that could ever have the slightest idea is my sister but idk how she couldve figured it out.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2008, 08:49 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

chitowncubs is an unknown quantity at this point

its just a glitch my friend got that a while ago
Old 06-12-2008, 08:51 AM   #23
Erica710

Webkinz4Wozniak is an unknown quantity at this point

I mean WouldNT
Old 06-12-2008, 08:57 AM   #24
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

[quote=WebkinzMom04;8146493]ok!` Guys Its After 1:30 Pm Here And The Rooms Are Still Empty!!!!!

is Anyone Having The Same Trouble That I Am? This Is Like Being "robbed' And I Hate It. I Am Not Mad Yet,trying To Think That The Glitch Is Just There , But The Longer That I Wait The More I Get Worried And The Worse I Get, So Mad Is Just Around The Corner.

this Is Just Not Funny

---------- WebkinzMom04 added 15 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

******UPDATE HERE******

I just checked on my childrens accounts and EVERYTHING including the CLOTHES that there Webkinz had on ARE ALL GONE!!!

Thats 4 other accounts that have been COMPLETELY WIPED CLEAN!!!!! This is NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!!!! This has to be a GLITCH NOW!!!!![/quote

It is a glitch--everything will return.
What you are experiencing has happened to several members on WI.
It's very annoying, but the items, pets, and kinzash does return. No need to worry about being hacked.
Please keep us updated; I hope your items return soon!!!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 09:00 AM   #25
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

It's most likly a glitch because hackers don't normally hack more than one account. However, if your password's the same for all of your accounts they might be hacked. I think you should change all of your passwords and contact Ganz right away. Hopefully, your items will be returned to you shortly.

Last edited by puppydawggirl6; 06-12-2008 at 09:02 AM..
Old 06-12-2008, 09:07 AM   #26
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Have you tried logging in using a different server? When things get weird on Webkinz world and I lose stuff, I try using Safari (for windows) instead of Internet explorer. Why not try going to the library and seeing if the situation is the same on their computers?
My Granddaughter had a problem a while back. She was invited to a persons house and I didn't know who it was. I told her to break the connection (I really didn't like the name of the person addressing her) and as soon as she did, everything was GONE. I got really upset and I changed the password, thinking that someone had guessed her password. I logged back in and it said that it couldn't connect us. I took one of my free pets and I logged back in but instead of hitting the enter button, I hit 'adopt a new pet' and it took me straight to Ms. Birdy. We adopted the pet successfully, but the only room that existed was the one for the new pet we also didn't get any exclusives. When we tried to cycle through the other pets it would boot us off. It took about a week (after calling Ganz) to get everything back to normal. Then we went through and everything that was missing came back. We lost the new pet's room at that point, but we got all her other beloved pets and special things she had bought them. I wasn't about to complain.
Hopefully this is all that it is. More of a server issue than anything else.

---------- Dixiecup added 4 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by puppydawggirl6
It's most likly a glitch because hackers don't normally hack more than one account. However, if your password's the same for all of your accounts they might be hacked. I think you should change all of your passwords and contact Ganz right away. Hopefully, your items will be returned to you shortly.
It would be quite improbable that it was a hacker. They would have to have multiple accounts with which to do this. I am talking like 40 or 50 accounts. No, I don't think it is a hacker. Right now with the phones not working that would be another issue. They would have to add these people to their accounts and that would be time consuming, to the point where a person would see what is going on when they logged in. Like they would notice an unusual amount of new people in their phone list or incoming friend requests. No, I don't think it is a hacker at all. It is more of an isolated glitch and Ganz may have to correct it.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-12-2008 at 09:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 06-12-2008, 09:11 AM   #27

Dragonz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. Changing your password periodically is never a bad idea. However, I don't believe your stuff has been stolen. My kids account has had this happen as well. We even lost rooms! It was a wierd glitch which ganz eventually fixed. We got everything back. My advice, do a disc cleanup and a defrag on your computer, and keep trying to contact ganz. Good luck! :lion:
Old 06-12-2008, 10:37 AM   #28

Carlaz is just really niceCarlaz is just really nice

I hope you will get your call returned quickly by a Ganz rep. Surely it must be a glitch as it would be difficult to wipe out 5 accounts that quickly?

Hang in there, I understand how terrible you & your kiddos must be feeling over this.
Carlaz is offline Female
Closed