Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2007, 11:18 AM   #11
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Default Re: LOL, What's Up With This???

My chihuahua was doing that earlier this week. I have seen alot of people post about this. LOVE your idea for a iceskating rink How creative!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2007, 01:41 PM   #12
pm me for it plz.
Webkinz :)
dancesuperstar is an unknown quantity at this point

oh thtatt has happened to my leoperd i just think it is fuuny. don't worrie about it weel be fine add me on webkinz world flower0223
Old 09-14-2007, 01:44 PM   #13
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

ok i love the room and my beagles been doing that!
Old 09-14-2007, 02:16 PM   #14
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

I agree Thats fantastic! Im in the process of making my pets a "ice skating ring"
Old 09-15-2007, 02:26 AM   #15

Cowboys~Cadillac is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here! I have found if you put then in a swimming pool, for about 2 to 5 min. that will fix it so thay can walk.
Cowboys Ride

[quote=Cowboys~Cadillac;1557864]Same here! I have found if you put then in a swimming pool, for about 2 to 5 min. that will fix it so thay can walk.

Same here! I have found if you put then in a swimming pool, for about 2 to 5 min. that will fix it so thay can walk.

Cowboys~Cadillac

Last edited by Cowboys~Cadillac; 09-15-2007 at 02:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-15-2007, 02:30 AM   #16
puppip
Gifted

smileydude will become famous soon enough

since the blooper makes them slide and not walk...
nice idea with the ice rink!!!
you should make a show and invite people to see it but put seats so they can sit and not disturb you!!!
Old 09-15-2007, 02:36 AM   #17

Cowboys~Cadillac is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here!!!
I have found if you have swimming pool, let your pet swim around for about 2 to 5 min., take them out and they fine.
I did this whit both of mine worked, but when I logged out and latter came back, the was still there.

Same here!!!
I have found if you have swimming pool, let your pet swim around for about 2 to 5 min., take them out and they fine.
I did this whit both of mine worked, but when I logged out and latter came back, the was still there.

Cowboys ~ Cadillac

Last edited by Cowboys~Cadillac; 09-15-2007 at 02:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-15-2007, 05:54 AM   #18
Gift Guru

I tried the swimming pool trick , i didn't work for me Im going to try again thought.
puppip,a iceskating show!!!! what a great idea
Old 09-15-2007, 05:57 AM   #19
puppip
Gifted

smileydude will become famous soon enough

your welcome, if you do have one...
CAN I COME?
Old 09-15-2007, 05:58 AM   #20
Gift Guru

Ofcourse , if I do the whole iceskating show thing you will be the first one on my invite list
Closed