Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 08:24 AM   #1
wolfyclub
Webkinz :)

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Talking Answered: LOL, but really!

First: I'm not sure this should go in the Somebody Help! section, its not that serious (like, at all), so anyone can move this thread or anything. So, actually my question...and laugh all you want, it IS funny. (like, roll out of your chair funny)

(drum roll please...)

How do people post so much!!!! Like, I came here in May 2009 and have a hundred some posts, and I look at someone who can here in July 2009 and they have 5,000! Really, how do people post so much!

And plz don't say you are addicted to the computer (cause i am and i dont have that many post compared to a lot of you)

yeah, funny thread, right?!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by coolio101
I think that some people make a lot of posts b talking in the DCT (Daily Chat Thread) with their WI buddies. And some people get a lot of posts from the polls section, and the Are You Game? section. But I personally think that people get a lot of posts from the section that they like to be in best
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2010, 08:52 AM   #2
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: LOL, but really!

Well, you can get a lot of posts from posting in the Are you Game? section, or in the DCT, or posting opinions about polls. Remember though, if you're trying to be a GT, it's not the quantity of posts, but quality. The best posts help other people and/or share an opinion.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:03 AM   #3

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

That's what forums are for!

I've been to plenty of dead forums, where no one posts, and it's very boreing!
If you didn't have anything to say or share or help with, you probably wouldn't be here.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 09:38 AM   #4

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Well,
To get a lot of posts, post in the Daily Chat Thread
which is in the Open Mike
In that thread you talk about almost everything
It's not for chatting about webkinz (we may talk about webkinz but not a lot)
We talk about music,friends, games, funny stories.
You have to follow the Webkinz Insider rules and try not to spam.
You also can't make your own DCT(daily chat thread)
Link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f164/
Or
Head to the game section
Which you can play games
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f283/

Well I hoped I helped
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 09:42 AM   #5
ashleyv4

ashleyv4 is on a distinguished road

My answer to your question is that people like to help and they like to talk....
ashleyv4 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 10:01 AM   #6
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I love to talk! LOL I think I got most of my posts voting in the polls section.
Desty is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 10:06 AM   #7
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Well, some people just surf forums, just like me pretty much. and when you do that you get a lot of posts. for example, i have been on for almost a month now, (i know that isn't long but i'm getting the hang of things) i have made 500 posts. if i really try, i can make up to a 100 a day
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #8
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

I think that some people make a lot of posts b talking in the DCT (Daily Chat Thread) with their WI buddies. And some people get a lot of posts from the polls section, and the Are You Game? section. But I personally think that people get a lot of posts from the section that they like to be in best
Old 01-03-2010, 11:47 AM   #9
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

The most posts I ever got in one place was the GE DCT. Other than that, I get all my posts from being VERY talkative, and the time I've been here also pays off.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #10
upside down is an M
Gifted

Fringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond repute

Go to the DCT or GE DCT for the day its mainly chatting with others and to get your posts up higher... i go there sometimes.... hopefully it helped
Fringe is offline Male
Closed