Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 07:46 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
nachobueno is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Login issues from all computers on network, Mac PC all browsers

Hello,

Since Saturday, we've been unable to log in to WebKinz (gets stuck on the login page), from all computers on our network, both Macintosh and PC's, running different operating systems. We've tried every browser (Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, Chrome), all with the same result.

We have no problem with other websites & we are able to log in to our accounts on other internet connections besides ours.

We have not made any changes to our router & we've already tried rebooting the router.

We've contacted our internet service provider & they said there wouldn't be anything on their end that would cause problems with an individual website.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

NachoBueno
nachobueno is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 08:01 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

webbies4me is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Login issues from all computers on network, Mac PC all browsers

it is just with their site i think it has been very i meen very slow 4 me some time all it take is to cheek the cookies and clear your browser it is on thier webbies site hope i helped i am not good with computers lol but my dad was ceo of a computer company lol
Old 04-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #3
I wanna be a gifted
Webkinz :)

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

That happened to me too! i still cant log in. I have a MAC.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:37 PM   #4
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

just try to clear your catch. good luck to all of u who can't get on
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 10:34 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
nachobueno is an unknown quantity at this point

It has been 5 days since we've been able to get on. We've cleared cache, restarted our router, tried different browsers, different computers, pc's & mac's.. We even called our ISP & had them log on to make sure there wasn't an issue with our ISP and they had no problem - they were able to log on right away. I am going to try connecting our internet directly to the computer & bypassing the router, and if that doesn't work will try dial-up internet to see if it has to do with our internet connection. We can access every other website just fine though & we've done everything we've seen recommended on the forums.

The only error I can find is that in the sequence of loading various files, the web error log in my Safari browser says the following file was not found:

http://www.webkinz.com/XML/L10N/US_EN/ua.paid.xml

Anyone else have this specific problem? Any ideas?

Thanks!

NachoBueno

Last edited by nachobueno; 04-09-2009 at 10:34 PM..
nachobueno is offline Male
Old 04-09-2009, 10:59 PM   #6
kennybenny9

well i have a mac computer and it works fine so is it a few person thing?
Closed