Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Logging out of WW

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if this is happening to anyone else... for the last three or four days I have not been able to log out of WW. I click the "Log Out" button on both the tab or the X up in the upper right hand corner or on both of them. A box pops up and asks me if I want to Log Out of Webkinz World, I answer yes but then it doesn't do anything. I have left it a long time, several minutes and it never logs out. I guess I need to contact the WW people but I was just wondering if this is happening to anyone else, if it has happened in the past and if it might go away on its own. Thank you for your help.

Last edited by IYQ2; 01-05-2009 at 07:28 PM..
IYQ2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Logging out of WW

Yes, that happens to me. I just click the little red X at the right hand corner. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, I hate it. It doesn't really hurt anything as far as I can see. I am sorry that you are having problems. Good Luck!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 07:33 PM   #3
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I haven't had this happen to me often. But rather than click the little red x, trying hitting function key 5 first. That should log you out and take you back to the sign-in screen and then you can click the x in the corner. Function key 5 is one of those keys on the top row of your keyboard which has F5 on it. I hope this helps you.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 01-05-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I haven't had this happen to me often. But rather than click the little red x, trying hitting function key 5 first. That should log you out and take you back to the sign-in screen and then you can click the x in the corner. Function key 5 is one of those keys on the top row of your keyboard which has F5 on it. I hope this helps you.
Oh thanks! That is actually how I have been logging out from the WW house. But does that actually log me out officially? I know that Plumpy says to always log out so that our pets don't use up their energy. Thanks for your help!
IYQ2 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 07:51 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Thats been happening to my sister's account (so she x'es out insted) but its not happening to any of my accounts... I suggest hitting the F5 key
Old 01-05-2009, 09:02 PM   #6
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

I would rather have a problem logging out than not being able to log in like I have been experincing for the past 3 or more hours. I finally got into WW
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #7
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by tkaboni
I would rather have a problem logging out than not being able to log in like I have been experincing for the past 3 or more hours. I finally got into WW
I feel your pain!! LOL I haven't been hardly able to get since Christmas! I am able to pretty much do anything if I wait until 10 or 11 PM KT but during the day I just pretty much get "please wait" and have problems with dock loading and unloading. It is better than it was so I will take anything I can get. Now though I have this silly Logging Out problem.

I actually tried the F5 key just now and it didn't do anything. I actually have to go up to VIEW - RELOAD to get the screen to go out of WW. Hopefully it will get fixed pretty soon. I have a feeling we will have a maintenance either tomorrow or Wednesday and most problems will be fixed!

Thanks for everyone's help.
IYQ2 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 11:55 PM   #8
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

This has never happened to me before, it sounds strange. I never knew that hitting the F5 key was a shortcut to logging out...thanks for the tip!
TessaKinz is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 12:02 AM   #9
I is the Greatest!!!
Webkinz :)

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I've had it happen on all 3 of my accounts but not at the same time thank god.I think it's happening to a lot of people.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 12:39 AM   #10
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by IYQ2
I feel your pain!! LOL I haven't been hardly able to get since Christmas! I am able to pretty much do anything if I wait until 10 or 11 PM KT but during the day I just pretty much get "please wait" and have problems with dock loading and unloading. It is better than it was so I will take anything I can get. Now though I have this silly Logging Out problem.

I actually tried the F5 key just now and it didn't do anything. I actually have to go up to VIEW - RELOAD to get the screen to go out of WW. Hopefully it will get fixed pretty soon. I have a feeling we will have a maintenance either tomorrow or Wednesday and most problems will be fixed!

Thanks for everyone's help.
I know, seems like everything works 75 % better after 10pm (when most of the kids have gone to bed) We spend all this money and can't get into the website, which is 1/2 of what we all paid for by buying (many) webkinz and other webkinz products. They promoted the codes for access to the website when you buy a plush or whatever and can't even use the website part of the time cuz we can't get in.
tkaboni is offline Female
Closed