Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Default Unanswered: Logging out problems!

When I log out, then click back on WI forum, it logs me in! I un-checked remember me, too.....
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2010, 03:11 PM   #2
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Re: Logging out problems!

That's because you were logged on before...well it's hard to explain...
It's okay If you closed out of the window then you won't me logged in.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 11-27-2010, 05:11 PM   #3
O Praise Him ♥
Gift Guru

pollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant future

If you backed up and you are still logged in, even when you logged out, just refresh the page and you'll see that you are not logged in.
pollytoad77 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #4
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

I get that too, actually. But if you close the window or refresh you'll see that you're really logged out
Lela2241 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2010, 06:03 PM   #5
Jesus is the reason
Webkinz :)

redsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Refreshing the page usually helps, Me and my sister both had WI accounts so we log out and in constantly and we always have this problem.
redsoxgirl94 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2010, 06:06 PM   #6
call me mer.
Webkinz :)

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

Maybe try clearing your cache? That might help. If not, just refresh the page. You might try hitting the log out button at the bottom of the forum page.

Last edited by hespsn; 11-27-2010 at 06:47 PM.. Reason: I understood it afterwards xP
hespsn is offline Female
Old 11-27-2010, 06:10 PM   #7
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

That has happened to me too. I made a thread about this a couple months ago....Desty suggested hit to log out button at the bottom of the page. It works for me.

PS. You have to be on the forum page in order to see the log out. You cannot be viewing a thread. Hope this helpe
Old 11-27-2010, 10:10 PM   #8
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

wow that's weird hope u get good answer
cheekyluver is offline Male
Closed