Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Default Re: loggin in trouble

If you are seeing a white screen when you try to log into Webkinz World, there are several solutions you can try.
1. Please go to Adobe and update your Flash Player.
2. Please clear your cache. If you do not know how to do this, we have detailed instructions on our FAQ in the Technical Issues section. Just click on the question "How do I clear my cache?". If you wish to proceed directly to the Technical Issues page of the FAQ please click here.
3. Please make sure www.webkinz.com is an acceptable site for all pop-up blockers and anti-virus programs on your computer.

If these steps do not solve the problem, please contact your Internet Service Provider for further assistance.

I copied that fom the FAQ. I reall hope that this helps you, if not... let me know
Smile is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 03:36 PM   #12
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: loggin in trouble

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
try clearing cookies/cache
then retyping out webkinz.com
no luck? then try this
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0
Still no luck for me. When I click on the link, I get the white screen. I can log in on a different computer, just not the one I usually play on in the family room with my girls. So I know it has to be something with this computer. I just don't know what. Who has had to contact their service provider? What do they usually say?

By the way, I use firefox as a web browser. I am just not understanding how this happened all of a sudden like that. I did not change my pop-ups or anything that night. But like I said, I did clear cache and download the latest adobe version as it said on webkinz.

Last edited by All4my5girls; 11-12-2009 at 03:36 PM..
All4my5girls is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε