Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2008, 06:29 PM   #1
zifcamb
Gifted

PandyZiffy is on a distinguished road

Red face Unanswered: Loggin into 2 account at the same time?

Can anyone tell me who to log in to 2 accounts on my computer at the same time? I have 2 seperate accounts and I want to go to the club house and "trade" some stuff from one account to another but when I try to open the second account it closes the window on the first account... hmmm....

any suggestions? I have tried opening another browser all together to use with the second account, but it doens't work either...

Help!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #2
Jwolfer007 is
Gifted
Jwolfer has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Loggin into 2 account at the same time?

I think it is bad to try to do that i tryed it on another site and got me ban
Jwolfer is offline Male
Old 06-13-2008, 06:43 PM   #3
zifcamb
Gifted

whay is it bad? I am not cheating or hurting anything or anyone? I own the stuff either way... just want to put it on my other account...
Old 06-13-2008, 06:56 PM   #4
Gifted
Angel Kinz is on a distinguished road

It should work if you had another computer to work off of but I'm guessing that you don't. When you say another browser entirely, do you mean (for example) Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator or two Internet Explorer windows? It would be nice to be able to trade items between different accounts but I hate waiting for the Trading Rooms to open. And to get into the same room is another story (sigh...). Good luck to you.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:59 PM   #5
zifcamb
Gifted

Yeah- I was trying two IE's but I could try IE and Navigator. I sometimes have my hubbnies PC to work on too but mostly I just have my own so was trying to find a way to make it work on one. I didn't even think about how hard it would be to get into the same trading room.... good point....

thanks for your insight! For now I am just sending gifts, but that is limited to 3 per day. I have a ton of $$ on one account, and nothing on the other since I just opened it. I want to buy rare items from the Asian curio shop... :-)

Thanks- rep points to you for your help!
Old 06-13-2008, 06:59 PM   #6
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Here is a second window. I don't know why the x's are displaying, but I have still been able to login. http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0
kayembee is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 07:00 PM   #7
PM me for it!
Webkinz :)

mizzkinz is on a distinguished road

well what i do is double click the log in bar really fast so it opens two windows, but i dont usually do that so, idk if its gonna work on your comp
Old 06-13-2008, 07:00 PM   #8
legalcat

Hi there. Just use this link in another window:

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

It will take you directly to the login page.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:06 PM   #9
zifcamb
Gifted

Legal Cat and Kayembee you are the best!! It worked- you solved my problem. Rep points to you both for your help!

Thanks!!!
Old 06-13-2008, 07:11 PM   #10
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by PandyZiffy
Legal Cat and Kayembee you are the best!! It worked- you solved my problem. Rep points to you both for your help!

Thanks!!!
Just happy to help
kayembee is offline Female
Closed