Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
ants to move doors!
Webkinz :)

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Default Answered: Logged Out at Top of the Hour

My one account gives me the 'Loading' screen and then logs me out at the top of every hour. I contacted Ganz and they said they didn't know why it happened and mine wasn't the only account affected and that they were working on it. That was two years ago. It isn't my main account so it really isn't a problem, but obviously if you are in the middle of something and it logs you out it is (at the very least) annoying. I didn't know if anyone else on WI had this problem as well.
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
I recall reading about this problem on another thread, but it was quite a while ago. But yes, there are other people that have this problem too. I think they just made sure that they weren't doing anything important at the top of the hour. I think you should call again, and complain. Two years really is a bit long...
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2010, 10:52 PM   #2
Dark Hunter will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Logged Out at Top of the Hour

Wow Nereid, I am sorry to hear that you're having this difficulty. It has never happened to me with the level of frequency that you are talking about here, but it does happen sometimes. It can be very frustrating to say the least. Mine is maybe once or twice a week, so it's not that bad. But if it's happening to you every hour, I would be very upset, too. You can find out what server you are on, and if that is happening to others on the same server, too? That might give you someone to start to try and figure out why it's going on. Best of luck, I sure hope you can find a solution soon.
Dark Hunter is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 11:24 PM   #3
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Most times, when I do Quizzy's question of the day, my WW clock backtracks. When this happens, I end up getting kicked out at the top of the hour (the real hour). It's not a regular thing the way yours appears to be, though. And you're absolutely right - it's very annoying when it happens.

Two years is a long time and I marvel at your patience.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 02:14 AM   #4

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I recall reading about this problem on another thread, but it was quite a while ago. But yes, there are other people that have this problem too. I think they just made sure that they weren't doing anything important at the top of the hour. I think you should call again, and complain. Two years really is a bit long...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hour, loading, log off, log out, reload