Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Red face Unanswered: logged off of WW!!!

Why did they log me off again ? So mean
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2010, 12:30 PM   #2
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Re: logged off of WW!!!

the servers could have been full or there was an error connecting.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Reasons for getting booted off WW:
Someone else on another computer has logged into your WW account.
The servers were full at the time.
They were closing down for maintenice.
There could have been a slight connection problem.
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #4
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

it is probably just a server problem
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 06:03 PM   #5
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

someone couldve hacked your accnt... if they did sry
CityCat is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 06:21 PM   #6
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by CityCat
someone couldve hacked your accnt... if they did sry
Yes, but it's very unlikely. It was most like not an 'operator error'. Probably something with Ganz...
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 07:35 PM   #7
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

I get logged out all the time. Usually when I am playing Eager Beaver and I am into level 12 or 13 and have invested 20 minutes worth of time. It is very unusual that it is only this game (sometimes Atlantis also). I think it might be that you are not actually connected to Webkinz when you play these long games or something. I definitely have made it all the way to the end of Eager Beaver only to discover that I can't get my points because I am told to "please wait" for so long that I finally give in and log off myself. I really would like to know the answer also.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 07:41 PM   #8
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

It is very likely because its probaly not that hard to hack with a hacking program thats what my cousin gets paid to do.. You just hack any computer then you can watch what they put in as they user name and pass he did it for me before..
CityCat is offline Female
Old 11-30-2010, 09:28 PM   #9
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by mimigent
I get logged out all the time. Usually when I am playing Eager Beaver and I am into level 12 or 13 and have invested 20 minutes worth of time. It is very unusual that it is only this game (sometimes Atlantis also). I think it might be that you are not actually connected to Webkinz when you play these long games or something. I definitely have made it all the way to the end of Eager Beaver only to discover that I can't get my points because I am told to "please wait" for so long that I finally give in and log off myself. I really would like to know the answer also.
I get logged off more often playing Eager Beaver than any other time on Webkinz. I am very competitive and want to get to level 15 and when I am so close, I groan out loud and my husband wants to know what happened. LOL. As far as I know, I always get my points. If I don't, I don't want to know! It also happens to me while playing Atlantiles (in my mind I say Antilles - like the islands).
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 02:10 PM   #10

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Again I got logged out, three times in one and a half hour ;( once it wasn't so bad, i didn't do a lot. 2nd time i was in my room and wanted to do some things (like decorate my rooms). the third time was just a couple of seconds ago. I played tiletowers and they just logged me out and i was good that is not fair... i never had so many problems than this year. and i have it since 2007. I know they added a lot more and i am thankful for those things (which i can use) but somehow it is annoying when you play and want to take care of your webbies and then you just get logged out and your webbies don't get the kc or worse they are really hungry...
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed