Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2011, 09:32 AM   #1
knightevin
Lil Kinz
EsMommie is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Log In Trouble with Pop Ups

I am new here! We have been having trouble after we log in on any of the 4 accounts, we get a pop up and it won't go away. If you click it, it takes you to the ad and you can't come back. We are sure our furry kids are suffering, because we haven't been able to log on for almost a month. If anyone has any suggestions, please let us know!!!!

Thanks!!
EsMommie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2011, 10:18 AM   #2
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Log In Trouble with Pop Ups

Are these pop ups from Webkinz or something else? If it is from Webkinz, I have had that before. I just x out the screen and try again. Hope this helps. Also try refreshing the page.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 12-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #3
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

Sorry to here you have this probelm! Trying clearing your cache, Calling ganz, Etc, Etc. Also, this is in the wrong place. We will have it moved to the right place.
Littlekozmo is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 05:48 PM   #4

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

First of all, welcome to WI! It's the best place to get answers to Webkinz questions.

Here are some suggestions for you: Try using a different browser. Lots of people have that problem with IE, but I rarely get it with other browsers. Something else that may work is to use this link to log in: Welcome to Webkinz . For some reason it doesn't show ads when you use this. You could also try an ad blocker program. I hope you figure out what works for you.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #5
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Sounds like quite the problem
As the users above said, quite a few problems can be resolved be clearing your cache (click here for a guide) and calling Ganz.
Quote:
I am new here! We have been having trouble after we log in on any of the 4 accounts, we get a pop up and it won't go away. If you click it, it takes you to the ad and you can't come back. We are sure our furry kids are suffering, because we haven't been able to log on for almost a month. If anyone has any suggestions, please let us know!!!!
You said that as soon as you log in it pops up. Is your account expired or, in other words, does not have all the WW capabilities? If your account is expired, every time you log in a notice from Ms. Birdy pops up saying "It's been over a year since you adopted your last webkinz! blah blah blah click here to find retailers, etc."
The other pop-ups which occur as soon as you log in, that I can think of, are notices that you've won a prize from webkinz newz. Could it be either of these things? Both contain ads on the side and links to other places that could take you away from WW (although for me ads open in another window...)
^ If it's neither of these, is it possible to get a screenshot of the ads? It might help us solve the problem (click here for guide)

Also, welcome to WI and I hope your problem gets fixed!

Last edited by cocogirl211; 12-29-2011 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: Quick change :)
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Closed