Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 11:46 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
tuttlet is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Log In Problems

I've had this issue for several days now. I enter my username and password, then the W logging in screen appears and stays that way, or gets stuck... has anyone else had this issue? I can't send Webkinz an e-mail because I can't log in to let them know about his issue... Thank you for any help you can give me.
TuttleT:bas:
tuttlet is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2009, 11:50 AM   #2
Parakeet10186
Webkinz :)

Princess Britt will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Log In Problems

You have the same problem I had a little while ago. To fix it, I just upgraded my Adobe Flash Player. It took 10 seconds, then Webkinz worked again!! Hooray!
Princess Britt is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #3
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by tuttlet
I've had this issue for several days now. I enter my username and password, then the W logging in screen appears and stays that way, or gets stuck... has anyone else had this issue? I can't send Webkinz an e-mail because I can't log in to let them know about his issue... Thank you for any help you can give me.
TuttleT:bas:
Princess Britt had a pretty good idea! Just in case hers doesn't work for some reason, you may want to try some of the following things. Most of the times, these help to clear up any problems you may have with WW, but you may have to do a combination of them to make it work! You can switch your website browser, say you're using IE, go to Fire Fox, or vice versa. Try logging in and out a few times, it might help, but it doesn't seem like it will from the way your problem solves. Clear out your cache, this kinda resets all of your internet files, click HERE if you don't know how to do this. The final option, is to hit the reboot button, on your computer, everything gets resetted, so it may get all fixed up! Good luck fixing your problem!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 12:07 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
tuttlet is an unknown quantity at this point

Just tried updating Adobe Flash, didn't work. I'll try IE. bleh... FireFox is way better... bummer.
tuttlet is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
Parakeet10186

Princess Britt will become famous soon enough

Just tried updating Adobe Flash, didn't work. I'll try IE. bleh... FireFox is way better... bummer.
I'm sorry.
Princess Britt is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #6
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hopefully it starts working sooner or later!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #7

WEBKINZ GIRL 15 is on a distinguished road

well the only thing that i can think of is go on to control panel and then click on internet options then click on delete then hit delete flies and let it scan (might tack a wile) then delete cookies let it scan. then the last one is click on the delete history and it works agen!and trust me it works and then just hit ok and x out of every thing and see if it work!

wope this helps!
WEBKINZ GIRL 15 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 12:10 AM   #8
Banned
Magicalwebkinz is on a distinguished road

Try clearning your browser or cookies??? Good LUck

wow 2 magical retriever post won after another lol
Magicalwebkinz is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 01:02 AM   #9
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

I would call Ganz & ask them about this issue. Their phone number is 1-866-WEBKINZ. Good luck with this.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 01:40 AM   #10
FathomlessAbyss

FathomlessAbyss is on a distinguished road

Here's a thought: see if you (accidentally) installed a Firefox flash blocker; it's a fairly common extension that is used to stop ads. Or, check to see if you got an updated ad/ flashblocker. Maybe its default settings are reconfigured to block Webkinz Word.

Another possibility- if you have a parent restriction extension, like KidZui, check to make sure it will allow you to access Webkinz World normally.

Good luck!
FathomlessAbyss is offline Male
Closed