Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 02:03 PM   #1
gedney1980
Gifted

gedney1980 is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: Log In Problems

The past two days I have not been able to log into . It won't even let me attempt to log in. It says that I need Flash 9, but I do have Flash 9. I even redownloaded it, when that did not work I totally uninstalled Flash and then reinstalled. But STILL I can't log in yet. PLEASE HELP!!! Any longer and my pets will get sick and all my veggie plants will die!!

:kanga:
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2008, 02:14 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Log In Problems

There is an error with Flash 9. WW won't run with it on your PC. It needs to be removed and then you should be able to log back in. There is a thread here somewhere I believe that shows how to do it. I will try to find it for you.

---------- animegrl added 8 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ighlight=flash

It doesn't tell how to fix it though but I believe I can help you if you are using a Windows Operating System. Just let me know what version it is, i.e. XP, Vista..etc.

Last edited by animegrl; 04-14-2008 at 02:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
animegrl is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 02:19 PM   #3
gedney1980
Gifted

gedney1980 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Log In Problems

I have Windows XP .... I'll go delete Flash 9 . I'm glad I posted my problem here Otherwise I'd be sitting here complaining and yelling at my computer I thought I was going crazy

Thanks for the help

:kanga:
Old 04-14-2008, 02:24 PM   #4
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

You may want to make sure you can get a lower version of Flash Player before you delete it. Otherwise, you may be stuck. If you anymore help, let me know. I am happy to do it.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:43 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
fancypants07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can yo help me, Having same problems with flash player. W can't work with the updated version o FP yet. I haven't been able to get the older version back yet. Can you tell Me how to do this? I've emailes Ganz and Adobe but of course I haven't got anything back yet. HELP
Old 04-14-2008, 09:56 PM   #6
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

You may want to visit Adobe's website and see if you can download an earlier version of FP or try this link http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/ . If that doesn't work post here again and I will tell you another step you could try.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:08 PM   #7
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Hi,

Unfortunately, the older versions of the flash player are not on the Adobe website (which was really surprising to me).

Here is a website I found with older versions of the flash player:
http://www.oldapps.com/Macromedia_Flash_Player.htm

I have not used this website, so I am really not sure how safe it is. I have a lot of virus protection on my computer and I usually don't have to worry about getting viruses.

You will need to uninstall the newest version of Adobe Flash Player that you have on your computer. I am not sure about your operating system, but I go to "My Computer" in the start menu. Then in the left column under "system tasks", I click on "Add or remove programs". Once the program list is populated, click on "adobe flash player plugin", then click on the "remove button" on the right. Please turn off your automatic updates, or it will update you to the newest version again!

You should install the Flash Player 9.0.47.0 (this is for windows ME, 2000, XP, and Vista). This is the one I have and I am using Windows XP. If you are using a different operating system, please post that and I will try to find the appropriate Flash Player for you.

If you don't want to do this, then perhaps you can try switching web browsers. Please keep us updated with your situation.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-15-2008, 10:45 PM   #8
GymMom68
Lil Kinz

GymMom68 is an unknown quantity at this point

THANK YOU!!!!!! We have been trying for days to find a way to get on the website. the link http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/ worked!!!
Which makes sense since the error on the page we were getting was object missing. the code is looking for an onload object that doesn't exist - oh well TMI...we're back online and my girls are so excited. We found Lil Kinz 50 percent off and they were each able to get two new ones!!! Now they can log them in!.Thanks again!
Closed