Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 09:33 AM   #71
las
cure leukemia
Webkinz :)

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Log in page not loading: Must be maintenance day

what would we all do without this site!!!!!! its the best.
las is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 09:34 AM   #72
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, well...I have done that innumerable times and I am still getting the white out page d
I think we just have to wait it out.
Sorry, Las, I know how you feel. It has been a part of my daily ritual for over 3 years now...coffee and Webkinz *sigh* The breakfast of champions
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 09:36 AM   #73
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, BSW, you could very well be right They have to remove the Christmas trees and menorahs from the W-shop, remove the Holiday Hustle from the Mazin Hamsters, possibly add a new theme of furniture (we kinda got a sneak peek before shutdown) and then there are all the other bi-weekly things they do...New W-Tales chapter, Ms. Plumpy, Wheel of Wow, Deluxe Wheel....all that cool stuff.
Now Miss Dixiecup, it is just wrong of you to tease me like that Have a heart and tell me about the sneak peek of the new theme, please

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Just contacted customer service and they recommended clearing cookies etc in a couple of hours from now (it's now 9.30 KT). They've been getting lots of the same calls this morning, so yep, we are not alone......... Hopefully lots of new goodies
Oh yeah, bet ya they are loving all the early morning calls flooding in as soon as they clock in and sit down to their desks, lol - poor cs reps... Hope everyone is being nice to them

Last edited by bluedollymama; 01-19-2011 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: left out a word lol
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 09:38 AM   #74
Frozen's taken over.

1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder
1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder

Class will be starting soon. But hopefully when my classes r done I can get on WW. Or else it's homework and chores.
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #75
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

I'm SO glad for the Insider here! How crazy would we all be if we thought we were alone in these issues?!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #76
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

BlueDolly...you mean this one that Jenn posted?
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 09:42 AM   #77

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

Yeah, well...I have done that innumerable times and I am still getting the white out page d
I think we just have to wait it out.
Sorry, Las, I know how you feel. It has been a part of my daily ritual for over 3 years now...coffee and Webkinz *sigh* The breakfast of champions
Ditto!

First morning (snow days, ice days, delayed start school days) without the family. Just me, my coffee and webkinz!

Solitude, silence and coffee with kinz friends in the park........tomorrow my friends. Guess we'll have a great deal to talk about.

TTFN
appleblossompri is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 09:43 AM   #78
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

BlueDolly...you mean this one that Jenn posted?
Click the image to open in full size.
Lol, yep - I guess I do Thanks for sharing what I missed...man that is a tease - such a teeny little peek but I am excited about a new room theme! I love when they give us new themes in the wshop!!! I remember before I even knew anything about trading psi and such, I was perfectly content to design solely from wshop They have added a lot of pretty themes in the past year or two. Thanks so much!

Hugs,

Bren
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 09:45 AM   #79
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Isn't the new room scheduled to open in the Clubhouse tomorrow? Maybe they're getting that ready too. Wow, I really need a snowflake right now.
889wlry is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 09:46 AM   #80

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Can't Get Into Webkinz

I still can't get on Webkinz and there is no notice of maintenance but, maybe that's what it is. I just hope that they fix the snowflakes, I got 2 all day yesterday.
abbjs is offline Female
Closed