Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #11
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Log out problem - Internet Explorer

If none of the suggestions above help I would suggest you contact the site itself through email or telephone; I have that problem on IE and FF but only on the one account plus as an ex computer tech I do all those things automatically so it has to be that account {never happens on any of the other accounts but that one, even on other browsers, which I have about 11 of, just in case}. Another thread on here about this type of problem suggested the amount of things in dock while it is trying to load; I am looking in to that because {maybe} it might have been one of the days after I didn't get time to sell produce back {because I have way less than 100 because of wallpaper and floors and stuff I can't do anything else with but strawberries and such do add up quickly} then went to log in next time and had problems. It's worth looking in to for me anyway, but I will bookmark your thread as I did theirs and if I find anything else out that might help you I will come back here or to your profile and let you know.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 04:43 PM   #12
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

That happens to me too! It always happens when I'm doing something with my kinz chat phone. (Everything but changing colour zones.)
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 03:01 PM   #13
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

From what all I've been able to find and read through today on this type of problem it seems to be an error/problem with the newer adobe flash player {site had problems with that for a while, may still be affecting some, like me} and IE, but also has been noticed that it has affect some of the FireFox users as well {who also have recently upgraded their flash player, as was suggested}. So far it seems that since I normally do all the cleanup and such anyway that I may have to uninstall and reinstall the adobe and the browser. I want to read some more but this helped others {beyond one other suggestion which involved redoing a part of the registry which I even hesitate to do, even as ex comp tech}.

However in my case it is only affecting the one account, not the others, so for me those are not good solutions and I doubt would actually affect that account one way or another since the other accounts accessed same way and do not have that problem.

---------- KeyLargo added 934 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Left the account last night right before update {down} time with a bit over 500 items in dock {gardening harvest mostly}; sluggish, before while and after opening dock, but no script error so that's seeming to be a definite factor {amount of items in dock}. I'll have to see with more items or something I guess, maybe clean out some rooms to get things down there for a bit.

---------- KeyLargo added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

So far, though, it seems to be with certain accounts {not necessarily all} and the Adobe Flash {even if upgraded, as is my case}. I may do an uninstall/reinstall on that program but not sure if that will help since it should affect all accounts -- also I have it for different browsers. Hmmm, wonder how many of us have different versions of flash because of different browsers? They could be 'fighting' with each other.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 02-11-2009 at 03:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-11-2009, 03:04 PM   #14
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

I just got that ! I keep on getting that when I try to upload an album!
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #15

godslittlegirl is on a distinguished road

ok fist click yes, if you don't it messes everything up then clear your cache. And add that website to your trust sites. Thats what i do.
godslittlegirl is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #16
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

i have not had that problem yet
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #17
e love
Gift Trainee

Laydee is on a distinguished road

I have a Vista, and if you have one too, heres what you do: Go to your Internet Tools, Press Internet Options, Click the Advanced Tab, and ALL the way at the bottom, theres a button that says RESET. Press it and then wait. Some back here and see if you are still experiencing the problem.

Hope I helped :]
Laydee is offline Female
Old 02-13-2009, 03:56 AM   #18
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Laydee
I have a Vista, and if you have one too, heres what you do: Go to your Internet Tools, Press Internet Options, Click the Advanced Tab, and ALL the way at the bottom, theres a button that says RESET. Press it and then wait. Some back here and see if you are still experiencing the problem.

Hope I helped :]
Sometimes the basic stuff works, but sorry, as an ex-computer tech I've tried all the basics, the medium, and the advanced tricks and it's just that account on any computer at any given time of day/night and on any browser.

However for those who are even a little advanced {just enough to download updates} if you are using or even just have Safari {Windows or Mac} please let it update the Safari {Mac has program auto updates in OS X} or else go to the Apple website and look on upper menu bar for "Downloads" to get the newest Safari -- there has been an update since the last one {just a couple weeks ago, the last update} and they are trying to resolve the Java, Flash and other issues {plus other issues such as security problems with RSS feeds and such}. This, of course, is in addition to making sure that your other programs are up to date; that would include all browsers, Adobe {Flash, Reader, etcetera}, Java and so on. So far {crossing fingers and such, will be able to tell more tomorrow/later} this seems to have resolved the problem -- Java updates once but does so across all main browsers on that system {so, for example, I updated Safari and its Java so I now also have updated Java for Internet Explorer, Netscape, FireFox, Safari, Google Chrome, etcetera -- it shows you with their icons for each browser which ones it does this to, on the download information section}.
Closed