Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Question Unanswered: Log out problem - Internet Explorer

Hi. Is anyone else that uses Internet Explorer get this same type of error message:

"An eror has occured in the script on this page". Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes or No.

This happens on both of our accounts but not all the time. It happens when logging out from a number of different pages. It has only started doing this a few days ago. ???

Any suggestions are welcomed!!!!!!
China is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Default Re: Log out problem - Internet Explorer

I have internet explorer and I have got it. I had to do a full system recovery about 2 months ago but haven't had it since. I used to get it all the time and I dont know know why. It never mattered if I hit yes or no, it never did anything. I do not know what it means, but like I said, since I had to do a full system recovery, I havent had it. (I didnt have to to do a full system recovery becasue of that, I had a virus, i guess)
coolchic775 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #3

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Thanks,

What is a full system recovery? I am not that computer friendly
China is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

it is when you have to put your computer back to factory settings. And reprogram everything. (yes, it is not nice when you have to do that. I had to put back things on here for a 3 year period)
coolchic775 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 06:25 PM   #5
AtlantaBravesFan

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by China
Hi. Is anyone else that uses Internet Explorer get this same type of error message:

"An eror has occured in the script on this page". Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes or No.

This happens on both of our accounts but not all the time. It happens when logging out from a number of different pages. It has only started doing this a few days ago. ???

Any suggestions are welcomed!!!!!!
Yes, I have received this before. You need to clean up your compter...
(delete cookies, temp. internet files, & browsing history.) Ya need to empty your trash bin. Do a scan disk for errors & fix. Then defrag. Also, make sure your flash player is up to date.

I would do all of this first. If ya don't know how to do this, please get help from someone that can walk you through it. Best of luck!
View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
I have internet explorer and I have got it. I had to do a full system recovery about 2 months ago but haven't had it since. I used to get it all the time and I dont know know why. It never mattered if I hit yes or no, it never did anything. I do not know what it means, but like I said, since I had to do a full system recovery, I havent had it. (I didnt have to to do a full system recovery becasue of that, I had a virus, i guess)
It is possible that they might have to do a system recovery, but that should never be your first step. You might of had a virus if none of what I mentioned above helped. Sorry ya had to do a sys. recov. I know that is a pain.
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 06:27 PM   #6

Thanks for the info. I now remember that I had something like that done to my computer a year or so ago. I guess I have to call the tech... person again.
China is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 06:29 PM   #7

jdvk is just really nicejdvk is just really nice

I've been having a similar problem, but it hasn't seemed to be limited to logging out. I've just ignored it so far, but if it continues I'll look into these suggestions. Thanks for posting.
jdvk is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 03:40 AM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I'd simply switch to a different browser. I used to get all sorts of odd glitches with IE, but since switching to Mozilla Firefox I rarely have any problems. Different people have different favorite browsers, but Firefox definitely works well on my computer.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 06:02 AM   #9
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

To do a cache clear start at your tools button on your browser, click on it and then delete browsing history, then click delete temporary files and remove those then do it again this time removing your cookies.

Then click on your start menu, from there click on programs then accessories, then system tools and do a disk clean up, remove all those pesky files that you have gathered .

To do a defrag, ok, this one is not as simple but you can do it yourself.

First go into your properties by clicking on your desktop, go into your screen saver, hit none, then your screen saver hit none. Now your screen should be blue.

Now you are going to close off any messager icons, and any other programs you have running in your lower icon area by your clock.

Now close all screens you have open.

Go into your start menu, then in programs then accessories, then system tools, then disk defrag, don't worry about analyzing just hit the defrag.

If you have not done this in a year, wow it can take as long as 2-3 hours, the defrag is going to move files that have been placed in the wrong spot on your drive, so be very patient, and do not try to do anything else while this is working.

You should be doing your cache and clean ups at least once a week you should be doing a disk defrag once a month.

All the things you pick up on the net slow your computer down and mess things up doing housekeeping will keep your system's speed up and keep your memory clear of junk

Once you have completed restart your computer.

Now you should go and get your flash player updated
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 02:31 PM   #10

A big thank you to everyone.

I as well have Firefox... I don't have any problems with loging out with it. But the only problem I have is it's slow sometimes.

Thank you Rejewal...... Now that I think about it I have not Defrag in about a few months. I guess I will have to try that.

I will let you guys know when everything is back to normal.
China is offline Female
Closed