Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Log flume ride? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/log-flume-ride-607552/)

b-b-bre03-10-2010 08:26 PM

Log flume ride?
whats the name of that log flume looking ride at the estore? and are there any other amusement park rides? if so, what are their names???

CanesFan03-10-2010 08:33 PM

Re: Log flume ride?
Lazy River Ride :)

(Picture Gallery) Ganz eStore - Webkinz Insider Wiki

This is a list of all eStore items.

CrabCake03-10-2010 08:42 PM

Re: Log flume ride?
It is called the Log Jammer ride. Others are the Lazy River ride and Kinz Coaster. These are both available from the estore.

Log Jammer:

Lazy River:
(By the way....The others go around too, just this was a picture that I happened by chance to get that was animated)

Kinz Coaster:

b-b-bre03-10-2010 08:49 PM

Re: Log flume ride?
i have deluxe and i searched but i cant find them. what categories should i search under?

Liw03-10-2010 10:57 PM

Re: Log flume ride?
The items are only available on certain days. I think they are under outdoor or specialty. Please note that the kinzcoaster is NOT an interactive item your pet can ride. It is a room decoration that has a mini roller coaster your pet can watch. Also, it cannot be turned. It only faces front. The log jammer and lazy river rides are both items for your pet to ride.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC