Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

b88kw8rm is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Locked Rooms

My friend is having a problem with her account. She can't enter one of her rooms on webkinz because there's too much furniture in it. One of her pets is stuck in the room, so she can't play with her. She sent an email to the webkinz people, but there was no reply, and the room is still locked. Has anyone else had this problem, and how did you fix it?

The stuck pet is a black lab named Princess
b88kw8rm is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Copious
Has she called Ganz? I think the number is 1-866-webkinz. That happened to my daughter and they got it fixed. The representative we spoke with was polite and helpful. He sent it to technical support and the next day her room was emptied out into her dock and her pet was in the empty roon just waiting to be played with.

I hope it's that simple for you.

As an afterthought, they usually take down your number and say that they will call when the issue is resolved but I've never received a call back.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2009, 08:09 PM   #2
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Locked Rooms

Have they tried selecting the pet with the My Pets tab? When they go to the room, immediately bring up the map so that you can switch rooms and that should help the pet become 'un-stuck'.

Ganz no longer responds to email. Their is a form to fill out in the Customer Service section. I will get the link for you...

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php

They will need to have a pet code for one of the pets registered on the account in order to fill out the form (this will verify that she is the account owner).

Good luck to your friend

Last edited by kayembee; 07-05-2009 at 08:13 PM..
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 08:10 PM   #3
Lmcweb is now a
Gift Guru

lcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to all

If you (or your friend) go to the Customer Service site on the Webkinz login page, you'll see an option that says, "I have something stuck!". Click that, then click "My pet is stuck in the room". You'll be taken to a form that you can fill out to make Ganz aware of the specific problem. Hope that helps!!
Old 07-05-2009, 08:14 PM   #4

b88kw8rm is on a distinguished road

She has tried the My pets and my page. She has also sent numerous forms in the customer service section. She can play with her pet at the clubhouse but she can't do anything with it at her house. Any other ideas?
b88kw8rm is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #5
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

Has she called Ganz? I think the number is 1-866-webkinz. That happened to my daughter and they got it fixed. The representative we spoke with was polite and helpful. He sent it to technical support and the next day her room was emptied out into her dock and her pet was in the empty roon just waiting to be played with.

I hope it's that simple for you.

As an afterthought, they usually take down your number and say that they will call when the issue is resolved but I've never received a call back.
Copious is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 08:25 PM   #6
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

If I were you I would suggest that your friend call ganz and talking to a costumer support there, I'm thinking that this is your best bet.
Here is the number if you wanted to try to call them: Best of luck!

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

looks like Copious beat me to it.
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 08:25 PM   #7

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I would call them and see what they can do
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 08:33 PM   #8
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Hmm that's very strange.
I'm not really sure what you can do about it.
Try restarting your internet browser and clearing
your cache. Maybe that will work. Hopefully Ganz will
get back to you soon. Good luck!

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 08:48 PM   #9
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

If she's already filled out the Customer Service form, and can access the clubhouse, I think the only thing left she can do is call. I've heard that people are getting thru much easier now.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 09:23 PM   #10
STOMPINROSES?

iHappy has disabled reputation

Try clicking My Pets and then clicking on Princess.
If that doesnt work you may want to log out and log back in.
If this doesnt work I would try contacting GANZ or restarting your computer!
I Hope I helped!
Have an awesome day!

-iHappy
iHappy is offline Female
Closed