Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 07:02 PM   #1
Gift Guru

12penelope has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Unanswered: Locked out of a room after a new adoption? I may be able to help!!

I adopted a new webbie last night AFTER I assumed this silly adoption glitch was over. I was immediately locked out of my account completely. If this is the case with you, you will have to wait until after overnight maintenance to log on.

In the morning I could log into Webkinz, but every time I tried to go to my rooms I was logged out. If this is happening to you, here's what you do:

1. Log into webkinz
2. Choose any 'OLDER' pet - NOT the new one you adopted that caused all of the problems!
3. You should be able to enter your rooms
4. After gaining access to your rooms, choose your NEW webbie that caused the adoption problem. This webbie will magically appear in the room you are located & all should be well.
5. Do NOT adopt any more webbies over the weekend.

Good luck!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Locked out of a room after a new adoption? I may be able to help!!

Thank you so much for this help, we are going to try this tomorrow. When you switched to the new pet did it let you open the adoption box and such? I was just wondering if this pet will need to be logged on again or if everything should go ok after that point.

REALLY appreciate this helpful guide! We will let you know how it goes tomorrow!
reya is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 07:15 PM   #3
Gift Guru

YES! My adoption box was there, I opened it & I can now play with my new webbie, Shmellow (the Spotted Dragon)

View Post Originally Posted by reya
Thank you so much for this help, we are going to try this tomorrow. When you switched to the new pet did it let you open the adoption box and such? I was just wondering if this pet will need to be logged on again or if everything should go ok after that point.

REALLY appreciate this helpful guide! We will let you know how it goes tomorrow!
Old 03-07-2009, 04:03 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

sarinsmom is on a distinguished road

Do you think it's safe to adopt new pets or are you still wanting people to wait until the weekend is over? I just bought 2 new Webbies and I'm anxious to adopt them!
Thanks for any help.

sarinsmom and mom to 11 (plus 2 new ones!) Webbies
sarinsmom is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #5
Gift Guru

I'm anxious too, but I'm waiting. OR if you have a secondary account that you wouldn't be sad about being locked out of, you could adopt there.....

View Post Originally Posted by sarinsmom
Do you think it's safe to adopt new pets or are you still wanting people to wait until the weekend is over? I just bought 2 new Webbies and I'm anxious to adopt them!
Thanks for any help.

sarinsmom and mom to 11 (plus 2 new ones!) Webbies
Old 03-07-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

I am sure that would work IF it Gave me the option to switch pets ! On my account it starts to loadbut before it is done the you will be logged out now appears before I get a chance to click on anything !
Oh well I was warned Not to adopt but I had hoped to be one of the lucky ones !Serves me right !!!
Old 03-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #7
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

thanks i haven't been locked out of my room yet, but when i do (if i will) i will really use this.

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #8

sarinsmom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by 12penelope
I'm anxious too, but I'm waiting. OR if you have a secondary account that you wouldn't be sad about being locked out of, you could adopt there.....

No other accounts... To be on the safe side, I think I'll wait a few days. I'll look on the bright side -- I'll use the next couple of days to come up with excellent names for my canary and squirrel!

sarinsmom and proud owner of a slew of Webbies
sarinsmom is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 05:56 PM   #9
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by 12penelope
I adopted a new webbie last night AFTER I assumed this silly adoption glitch was over. I was immediately locked out of my account completely. If this is the case with you, you will have to wait until after overnight maintenance to log on.

In the morning I could log into Webkinz, but every time I tried to go to my rooms I was logged out. If this is happening to you, here's what you do:

1. Log into webkinz
2. Choose any 'OLDER' pet - NOT the new one you adopted that caused all of the problems!
3. You should be able to enter your rooms
4. After gaining access to your rooms, choose your NEW webbie that caused the adoption problem. This webbie will magically appear in the room you are located & all should be well.
5. Do NOT adopt any more webbies over the weekend.

Good luck!!!!!
I called Ganz yesterday and FIA POSTED IT ON THE FRONT PAGE. When I spoke to the Tech she said DO NOT adopt over the weekend because if you get locked out their WILL NOT be any one at Ganz to help you. If you want to try to adopt your pet do it on Monday and you have problems then someone will be able to help when you call. FIA made a Thread in the WI News and Announcements the title is called "Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World". Please read the FRONT PAGE there is information on there that will help you when calling Gana. Good Luck.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 06:00 PM   #10
hpfreaksyd

Fabiola is just really niceFabiola is just really nice

Good thread! Fortunately, I think this adoption glitch is coming to a close. I just adopted my new Yorkie a few minutes ago. Shannon is happily browsing through her new home as we speak!
Fabiola is offline Female
Closed