Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Exclamation Unanswered: locked out of my account! HELP!!!!!!!!

Okay, I just adopted the Violetwing Butterfly today, and I was sure that the whole "locked out of your account after adoption" issues were fixed, but apparently not!!!

Okay, so everything was going fine!! I had logged in and out like 5 billion times!! And the last few times, it's logged me in, and before everything can even load, this window pops up saying "I'm sorry, we cannot connect to Webkinz World right now. You will now be logged out."

It's infuriating!! what do I do?? Should I contact Ganz or something?? ??? I don't want stuff in my account to be lost or anything...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 01:04 PM   #2
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: locked out of my account! HELP!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Okay, I just adopted the Violetwing Butterfly today, and I was sure that the whole "locked out of your account after adoption" issues were fixed, but apparently not!!!

Okay, so everything was going fine!! I had logged in and out like 5 billion times!! And the last few times, it's logged me in, and before everything can even load, this window pops up saying "I'm sorry, we cannot connect to Webkinz World right now. You will now be logged out."

It's infuriating!! what do I do?? Should I contact Ganz or something?? ??? I don't want stuff in my account to be lost or anything...
You aren't locked out. Webkinz World is having maintenance right now. I'm sure everything will be just fine once they are back up again.

It's OK!!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 01:05 PM   #3
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by AddictedMom
You aren't locked out. Webkinz World is having maintenance right now. I'm sure everything will be just fine once they are back up again.

It's OK!!
Thanks! I just checked this section of the forums again, and there were like a bazillion "Webkinz World is down!" topics... so I guess we'll all just have to wait.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:06 PM   #4
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

My goodness, GANZ should really do something! I hope that you're allowed on your account again soon! I would be INFURIATED as you said!

- Ciara
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #5

dolphinluv4ever has a spectacular aura about

Just contact them and tell them you are very upset! That is what i did when that happened to me. And suprisingly it worked! I got all my stuff back! Plus Don't forget to visit Dolphinluv4ever's Shop in the Friends Catergory! Good Luck!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:09 PM   #6
CRYSTALKAT is on a distinguished road

NOPE, NOT YOU!
AS OF 2PM EASTERN TIME, I GET THE SAME MESSAGE...............I STILL CANNOT OPEN ITEMS STILL IN MY DOCK SINCE A WEEK OR SO AGO. YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD HAVE SOLVED SOME OF THIS. THEY SEEM TO PUT OUT WEBKINZ WITHOUT THOUGHT OF HOW MANY ACCOUNTS WILL BE LOCKED OUT AND VOLUME OF ALL WILL CAUSE MORE PROBLEMS. HOPING BY EVENING THEY FIX ALL..........
CRYSTALKAT is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #7
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

We have 6 accounts and they all are saying the same thing, so it is just maintenance!
icucme is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 03:22 PM   #8

onetuffcrooky is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe someone (perhaps one of your friends) or someone you know is jelous and hacked your account
onetuffcrooky is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 03:54 PM   #9
Peace <3 Summer

sarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh I don't like it when that happens!
sarah21 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 04:12 PM   #10
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

UPDATE: Webkinz World is back up! I'm on right now!
wait... I'm still on?
AHHHH GOTTA FEED MY PET!!

this is why I don't multitask... I almost always forget the most important of the things I'm doing
Closed