| 03-30-2009, 04:54 PM || #3 |
Join Date: Jul 2007
| | Re: Locked out of my account- BUT NOT BECAUSE OF SERVERS!!!!!!
Ganz sent me an e-mail about passwords after I sent them a complaint for something else.
I don't recall it completely, but she should check her e-mail account that she signed up with for any details.
Ah! Hold on, I found the e-mail
Quoted from the Ganz E-mail :3 Hope I helped!
Additionally if you have forgotten your password you can reset your password by following the steps below. Please remember that passwords are case sensitive.
1) Go to the main login page by clicking on “Login”
2) Click on the blue link called “I forgot my password”
3) Type in your username and the secret pet code.
4) Click “Next”
5) The system will give you a new password . Please make sure you write it down so you will be able to change it to something that is easier for you to remember.
6) Go to the main login page again and type in the same username and the new password (again, please remember that passwords are case sensitive).
7) Click on the blue button called “Change password”. Go through the steps to change your password to something easier for you to remember. We suggest using letters and numbers to make your password more secure.
| || |