Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 11:13 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
kinzmom01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: loading problem

for the last 2 or 3 weeks i have been unable to load my garden room. it started when i traded an item for a donut plot for my garden. i put it in my garden room, and it was a blue box. ever since then i have not been able to get into my garden. i have tried looking in the questions section and i have been sending a comment almost everyday for. i dont know how to fix this problem or how to get in better touch with ganz. everything else works and loads perfectly. i have about 20 webkins and a large garden and lots of rooms. if anyone has any ideas i would really appreciate them.

thanks
kinzmom01
kinzmom01 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2008, 11:18 AM   #2
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

Bananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to all

Default Re: loading problem

Hi there Kinzmom!

I'm really sorry that you are having issues with your donut plant - you say it was a blue box when you planted it? (Mine was a pkg of donut seeds!). I recently had a security issue that I need Ganz tech help with and I called the phone number below and left a mssg (since there wasn't a "check this box" selection for my particular problem. A very nice tech called me back on Monday (mssg. was over the weekend) and fixed it for me. I cut and pasted FIA's posting on how to contact Ganz on the sticky in the Help! section for you

If you have a problem with your Webkinz account and you need to contact Ganz:

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.

eMail: support@webkinz.com

Last edited by Bananagoil; 09-23-2008 at 11:22 AM..
Old 09-23-2008, 12:08 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Thanks for posting the Webkinz phone number. I am going to write it down and keep it handy. I had a few stuck items in a room and contacted them by email. They were really fast at fixing the problem ... within a few hours the stuck items were back in my dock.
dusmopz is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 12:13 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

wildkc is an unknown quantity at this point

u know i haveing issues whith trading i wont let me trade i can go in there but i cant trade
Old 09-23-2008, 12:15 PM   #5
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

Kinzmom, Have you tryed clearing you temp internet files at all? if not try that as it fixes a lot of webkinz issues,

P.S If you dont know how just let me know what web brouser you are useing and I will give you instructions.

Hope this helps.
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 09-23-2008, 01:22 PM   #6
Lil Kinz

thanks

i have done that, numerous times actually over the last few weeks. i emailed ganz tody so i am really hoping that will do the trick.

thanks
kinzmom01
Old 09-23-2008, 01:22 PM   #7
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

You definitely need to get the donut plant removed from the room by Ganz. I think this is a fairly common occurence with the first time the plant is put into a room. There is a "Stuck Item" option when you click Customer Service from the Webkinz home page. You might have to click on a few things to get there. Your might get a faster response if you call, but I'm not sure.

People also had a problem with the Wading Pool that appeared recently. Bottom line: If you put an item in a room and all you see is a blue box, REMOVE it before you leave the room. If you don't remove it, you won't be able to get back in the room.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 09-23-2008, 02:49 PM   #8
leahb31
Gifted

danitvlgrl will become famous soon enough

Yep, put the blue box items back in your dock and try again later. It should have nothing to do on where you got the item, the trading room shouldn't have affected it. It just happens. And just so you are prepared when they fix it, everything from you room will be in your dock, you will have to replant.
danitvlgrl is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 01:16 PM   #9
Lil Kinz

thanks everyone for your ideas and information. i have contacted ganz via email and am patiently waiting for them to either get back to me or fix the problem. as of today i still cant get in my garden. hopefully this wont take to long. now i will definately remember not to leave a blue box my room.

thanks
kinzmom01
:bt::easter::el1::gr::gor::koala::lion::luvfrog::rac::turt:
Closed