Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 08:32 AM   #1
Yo mama's a
Webkinz :)

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Unanswered: loading for over 24 hours

I let webkinz load while my sister was doing her homework (3:00) I chacked when she was done with her homework (5:00), still loading. I ate dinner and then I chacked (7:00), still loading. I got ready for bed and went to sleep and checked after school (2:00), still loading. I checked after dinner, my mom closed it because it was never going to load. Anyway out of this extremly (about 2 day) long load? I've cleared my cache, updated my flash player, checked my pop up blocker, everything GANZ said in cotumer support. Any help?
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2008, 08:35 AM   #2
misssurfergirl

misssurfergirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: loading for over 24 hours

WOW! Now I have never had that much waiting. Lately i've had to wait maybe 2 minutes, but 2 days! Something is up with GANZ
misssurfergirl is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 08:36 AM   #3
minabug1216

Minabug will become famous soon enough

I've had this problem,I just restarted my computer,and restarted Firefox then it worked. Hope that you can get in soon.
Minabug is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 08:37 AM   #4
horsesaremyworld
Gift Trainee

barrelracingal1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Woah, I would NEVER have that much patience. Have you tried logging back in ? it took me around 3 minutes, but this is the slow computer.
barrelracingal1 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 08:40 AM   #5

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

If I haven't loaded in about 2 minutes or so, I log off and try again. If it still doesn't work, I totally exit off the Internet and log back into the Internet. Most of the time that works.

When worst comes to worst, I've restarted my computer, and that has always worked for me. I'm sorry you're having so much trouble and hope you can get back on soon!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 08:41 AM   #6
visit my draw shop!

Milkshakedear has a spectacular aura about

what i do is i have WI and WW up. i log n WW and minimize it. then i surf WI gor 5 min. then i pop WW up and its all loaded. I hope i help!
Old 10-11-2008, 08:41 AM   #7
appleloverfreak

applegirl33 is on a distinguished road

Sorry about that!! I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes. I don't know what you could do though...
applegirl33 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 08:47 AM   #8
horsesaremyworld
Gift Trainee

barrelracingal1 is an unknown quantity at this point

One thing I have noticed about it, {This works most of the time.} Is if the first time you try to log on, is to press the 'begin playing' button, and then if it doesn't load, f5 it, and log in again, but instead of pressing 'begin playing' press enter. It usually works for me.
barrelracingal1 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 08:53 AM   #9
I ♥ Photograph

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice

holy cheese sticks!!! i HAD TO WAIT 10 MINUTES, BUT 2 days? ?? woooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Meerkat97 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 12:43 PM   #10
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Wow! And I thought waiting about 45 seconds was bad! If I should have to wait longer than I minute I close down WW and then bring it up on a new screen. It usually works for me then. I do know that if I've been playing and looking around for a long time WW "gets funny." So then I make it a point that I close everything down (not let the computer do it) and exit the browser. If I have a lot of other things up at the same time I will close them myself and then shut the computer down. When I re-boot everything seems to work well. Not that I don't have to wait the initial 45 second waiting period but I don't get any other "funny stuff." Hope trying this helps.

beekay

My First and My Favorite

:el1: :clyde:

beekay is offline Female
Closed