Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 01:43 PM   #61
vaporavi
Webkinz :)

Vaporavi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Loading Lag...the infamous & eternal "Please Wait..."...Anybody else stuck?

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
I want the 10 minute re-load back. At least with that I could time my acitivites and earn some KC!

The glitch this weekend really is a downer. For those with the PTOM we end up missing out a lot when these things happen on the weekends, let alone everyone who misses out on the hourly activities. I just tried Quizzy's blast and I lost out on the KC because although it says "please wait" and will not accept my answers, the timer keeps ticking down so you get a no answer for the question.

One keeps hoping, but Ganz never makes it right for their customers. They really owe all users a load of KC added to each account. That would be the respectable thing to do on their part. I wouldn't mind so much if we weren't geared up for a big Webkinz Christmas here. I worry about the money now all being wasted. Sigh.
I wouldn't mind some Wish Tokens for all our troubles.
Vaporavi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 01:45 PM   #62
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Loading Lag...the infamous & eternal "Please Wait..."...Anybody else stuck?

Sorry to hear about this "glitch." I got on fine this morning. I just got on less than one minute ago and I noticed that is taking longer than normal for webkinz world to load. But once it loaded, like 15 seconds, it had a please wait... thing for about 10 seconds and i was able to get on, it just might be on some servers and not all. I hope that this glitch or problem gets better for all that are having this problem.
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 01:45 PM   #63
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

I tried to KinzPost something, and it's been "Getting Items from Storage" for 15 minutes!! I SERIOUSLY don't have THAT much in storage!!
Chicago is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 01:53 PM   #64
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by bhom
We have three accounts. It is only happening on one of the accounts. I think the people who are having this problem are probably all on the same server. It's server issues - too many people on this one particular server, or they are having problems with the server itself. I think this is the reason because late at night, my problematic account does not have any issues at all when not a lot of people are on. Hopefully, they will fix it soon!
And the estore server is still down too. That one is in even worse shape, giving actual error messages. When I worked at a major coporation we had IT staff working all the time. You can't ignore computers on the weekends. That's when more people will be on your site using it, stressing out already stretched to the limit servers.

I've already told the kids don't expect to adopt anything those few days around Christmas. I'm afraid of what we will lose if we try and Ganz's take on replacing lost items lately has been terrible.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 02:45 PM   #65
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
And the estore server is still down too. That one is in even worse shape, giving actual error messages. When I worked at a major coporation we had IT staff working all the time. You can't ignore computers on the weekends. That's when more people will be on your site using it, stressing out already stretched to the limit servers.

I've already told the kids don't expect to adopt anything those few days around Christmas. I'm afraid of what we will lose if we try and Ganz's take on replacing lost items lately has been terrible.
I agree. When you have customers all over the world, you need to have technical support staff working around the clock, not just 5 days a week during normal business hours for one time zone. I am not sure if this is the case for Webkinz technical support staff, but it sure seems like it. When the stadium is down during the weekend, it never comes back up until after normal business hours on a weekday (and usually not until well into the week). I hope they fix this soon.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 02:46 PM   #66
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

i think it just happens when you go on too much...i keep getting it too
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 03:12 PM   #67
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Started around 3pm KT today, I have been having trouble with 6 of my family's 11 accounts. Earlier I was only having trouble with one account. If you are not having trouble with your accounts, I would suggest doing your daily activities now, because you might not be able to later.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #68
Elisna

Elisna is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so glad I'm not the only one, but it is very frustrating. First I didn't get my loot bag for the pet of the month and now this. I work during the hours Ganz is available so I haven't been able to get in touch with them about my loot bag because their only response to my emails and off hour calls is to call during business hours which I so far have been unable to do.....aarrgh. Well, thanks for letting me vent....
Old 12-14-2008, 03:19 PM   #69
yakkay

yakkay will become famous soon enough

Yep...here too. I was able to play for a while this morning. But am getting the 'please wait' now. Don't think its for new Christmas goodies. More like gitches or site is just too full.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:27 PM   #70
Memew2008

Memew2008 is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Re: Loading Lag...the infamous & eternal "Please Wait..."...Anybody else stuck?

When it happened yesterday, I thought Okay, I'll wait until tomorrow. But alas, today is even worse. Just like the others, I couldn't make any purchases. I logged into my account and every time I tried to buy charmes, it kept kicking me out of my cart.

This morning went well, but this afternoon is horrible. You would think that Ganz would make sure to have plenty of IT staff on hand since their product depends on customer participation.
:chi:
Closed