Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 10:13 AM   #1
Gift Guru

angelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: loading docks

hi is anyone else having problems with there docks loading
i tried different serves and different accounts and it just keeps showing the item going and goinf
angel
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2010, 10:28 AM   #2
Gifted

Cheerleader98 has disabled reputation

Default Re: loading docks

Hiya, Angel. <3

Maybe trying to clear your cache would help. The amount of items in your dock might be an issue, too.
Cheerleader98 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 11:12 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Dusti is just really niceDusti is just really nice

It looks like their servers are overloaded.......again........just like last year at this time and the year before last. I've tried both IE and Firefox, cache is empty and my docks are not over loaded. Out of 3 accounts, the dock will only load on one of them, the Asian account, which is on the "wapi14" server.

The American accounts, one on the "wapi1" server and the other on the "wapi7" server, both get stuck loading the dock. I wish they would add more servers for christmastime.
Dusti is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 11:21 AM   #4
Gift Guru

angelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledge

hi thanks my asian are loading also .this s.... because i wanted to go in the trading room and my main account is american .
angel
Old 12-18-2010, 11:21 AM   #5
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Do you have many items in your dock? This is currently happening to me. I would just take out the items that are already in your dock, and if it still doesn't load, log out and retry the process until your dock loads.
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #6

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

I think that happens to people with hundreds of items in their docks. I have about 300 items and it doesn't load for me either. It's probably only at this time of the year, and WW's servers are full. Guess we'll just have to wait...
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 11:59 AM   #7
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

This is happening to lots of people, sadly. It may be that your Webkinz server was disconnected. It is working just fine for me when I use Safari, so you might try using Safari, too.

Last edited by hespsn; 12-18-2010 at 12:18 PM..
hespsn is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 12:17 PM   #8
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I just posted this on the other thread. This is not a problem with your computer, it's a problem with the server. Doesn't matter how many items you have in your dock. When my sons finally opened we pretty much emptied his dock (under 100 left) and it still doesn't work. We've gotten his open once or twice in the last two weeks and that is after 9pm kt. Won't load any other time.

There are a lot of threads around the board with this problem. Nothing you do will fix it. Ganz needs to fix it.
Old 12-18-2010, 12:31 PM   #9
Jubbi will become famous soon enough

Having problems here with inventory retrieval as well -

I do also wish that they would make food and drink the default visible inventory slots upon log-in. I doubt I'm the only one whose pet's hunger bar has gone from 100 to 72 (and dropping) trying to get food :/

*hugs everyone*
Jubbi
Jubbi is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 12:32 PM   #10
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Webkinz never works for me at all on weekends, servers get overloaded.
Closed

Tags
mine won't load~koodo, soa, you are beautiful(: