Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: a little problem

hi, a couple of months ago i asked here what this clownfish gift box is that i got in my dock and can't open or do anything else with it. and - thanks again - you helped me find it out. now i wrote to ganz and they told me that i have to call them. they said this:

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Please call so that we can further assist you with your issue. If you are living in North America we will need you to call 1-866-932-5469, Monday to Friday, between 9am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time and provide more information. Please have your account information and secret code handy for account verification.

Please note that we can only speak to adults over the age of 18.

Thank you,

Webkinz Consumer Support

My problem now is, I don't live in North America, I live in Europe. So i wrote again and got that same mail back!!! but i told them that i live in Europe not in North America...

Can you help me? THANKS
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2010, 11:32 AM   #2
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

Default Re: a little problem

I would just try calling that phone number. They probably will answer, and you can ask them if they have a phone line for Europe. I don't think it matters if you call that one though. Hope this helped. (:
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 11-24-2010, 11:35 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Taku

in the wiki there is
Webkinz World Telephone

1-866-WEB-KINZ = 1-866-932-5469

I remember cause I'm not in the USA either - not sure what it costs to call - hope it helps

Ganz doesn't seem to fix things by email B

sorry the phone # is the same one you have - I should have checked first

Last edited by bangkokyankee; 11-24-2010 at 11:41 PM..
Old 11-24-2010, 11:55 PM   #4
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I had to contact Ganz about a problem. I didn't want to call, so I sent a message through the Customer Service section on the WW homepage, like you did. And I also got an e-mail saying that I needed to call because they needed more info.

You'll just have to try and call.

It's silly, because they make you fill out forms at Customer Service, so they should know what info they need from you to help.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 02:24 AM   #5

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Only problem is that you probably can't call a toll free number from Europe. Do you have a friend in North America that could make a call on your behalf? Or maybe someone here has called Ganz from Europe before and could tell you what number to use.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 07:07 AM   #6
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I'm in Europe too.

When there was a problem with my Pom Pom Kitty's PSI missing the dress I emailed them and got the same response as you did for your problem.
I replied saying where I lived so couldn't call, and they sorted the problem without me calling them.

Try this and see what happens
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 07:56 AM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
I'm in Europe too.

When there was a problem with my Pom Pom Kitty's PSI missing the dress I emailed them and got the same response as you did for your problem.
I replied saying where I lived so couldn't call, and they sorted the problem without me calling them.

Try this and see what happens
That is very good news!

I hope it works for Taku2
Old 11-25-2010, 08:31 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That clownfish gift box is the Mod Jacket in disguise. There is a slight difference in the coding for both and that was what caused the mix up. The gift came from the Wheel of Wow by accident a few months ago. I know, I have the same one in my dock.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 01:03 PM   #9

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i will try again. Thanks for all the responses and i know that it is the mod jacket, i asked a couple of months ago here and you answered.
Shall i take the same email adress of ganz or do they have another?
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2010, 04:55 PM   #10

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Use the same one I think
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here