Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

Default Answered: Little heart

On peoples avatars they have hearts and it fills up. like its white then it fills up to be black. its kind of hard to explain but if you know what im talking about please give me a website to do that
lilkinza is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Cheesy1
I believe you can use Paint.net or Photoshop, as long as you're able to save your file as a GIF.
Do you have either of those?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Little heart

GIMP.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post21828159

More guides on GIMP
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post23425989
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 08:25 PM   #3
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

No gimp..... anything else i could use
Old 08-22-2011, 08:27 PM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I believe you can use Paint.net or Photoshop, as long as you're able to save your file as a GIF.
Do you have either of those?
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 08:30 PM   #5

Yes i do i have paint but how do you do it on paint???????????
Old 08-22-2011, 08:32 PM   #6
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I would use paint.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 08-22-2011, 11:34 PM   #7
*crash*

TheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all around

I believe the only way you can to that is GIMP. Or you can order an avvie/siggy/prof pic at one of the amazing graphics shops. I only have GIMP & MS Paint, but for animations like that, I use GIMP.

Good luck!

~ Charlene :3
TheIcedance is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 05:05 AM   #8
-Stay Strong-

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

I use Photoshop for animations.
You could use Paint, but you would have to save a lot of files and then go on a website to make them a slideshow and you wouldn't be able to speed up or slow down the time, so it would be hard and time consuming.
Jordan~ is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 05:48 AM   #9
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I think you misunderstood Cheesy's post. MS Paint is not the same as Paint.net. Like Jordan said, you could use MS Paint, but you would have to line everything up and do all this stuff but it could be done... The only way to really work with animation is to download or buy a program, since there aren't exactly programs already on your computer that you can do animation on. Gimp is free and you can download it.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:18 AM   #10
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Jordan~
I use Photoshop for animations.
You could use Paint, but you would have to save a lot of files and then go on a website to make them a slideshow and you wouldn't be able to speed up or slow down the time, so it would be hard and time consuming.
lol this is how make all my animation
but I think you can make the animation's speed change on Lunapic?...
000000005 is offline Male
Closed