Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   A little bit worried (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/little-bit-worried-662938/)

JET11-05-2010 06:28 PM

A little bit worried

I remember a long time ago when ganz announced anyone selling a webkinz item would be banned. I AM NOT DOING THIS BUT TO GANZ IT MAY SEEM THIS WAY.This is because sometimes I will send some of my very close friends some very very rare items. and they give my nothing in return which you would expect after all this is a gift. But would that look like I am selling because it is really rare stuff and since they send nothing in return it will not look like a trade. So i am worried they will think I am selling please help and some ideas would be nice I onder if ganz thinks this.

bp1311-05-2010 06:30 PM

Re: A little bit worried

I don't think they would think a gift to your friend was selling. In the different accounts in our family, we give each other things all the time. Good luck, though.

Desty11-05-2010 06:39 PM

That's why they have Kinzpost. ^.^ So you can send gifts to people. If you're not selling anything, then you have nothing to worry about.

JET11-05-2010 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bp13 (Post 21242369)
I don't think they would think a gift to your friend was selling. In the different accounts in our family, we give each other things all the time. Good luck, though.

I do see what you mean but i have seen some of these sights that sell that kind of stuff and one item I sent in particualar was exactly what one guy was selling.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desty (Post 21242485)
That's why they have Kinzpost. ^.^ So you can send gifts to people. If you're not selling anything, then you have nothing to worry about.

but that is how I think some people are selling the items through kinzpost.

wishgirl7811-05-2010 06:42 PM

I don't think Ganz will think you are selling.

FROGPRINCESS2711-05-2010 06:44 PM

I don't think they would do that i gave my friend rare and deluxe alll time

and get nothing in return.

Emma843211-05-2010 06:48 PM

Ganz won't think your selling items. On Webkinz Insider, we trade items all of the time on here (kind of like selling, not really though) and don't get banned. ;)

jclvr11-05-2010 06:49 PM

Giving gifts to your friends is just fine! If Ganz thought you were selling, they most likely would have notified you. So, keep on Kinz-mailing! :)

berribrite11-05-2010 06:54 PM

I think it would be suspicious if you keep adding and deleting new people. If you are sending to regular people on your friends list that wouldn't be a red flag. Bottom line if you aren't doing something wrong I wouldn't worry.

CandyCanez11-05-2010 07:42 PM

Well the people that are selling rare/priceless items are usually those who either use a program of some sort, or other means to duplicate those rare items to sell them, Ganz is able to detect those glitched items on accounts.. If you've only gotten those rare items from trading, or have had them and are just sending them to your friends, then you should be fine because your account should not look suspicious to ganz.