Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 11:53 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

sydnah is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: List of Webkinz Cares animals?

Is there a place on the site where all the Webkinz that can be purchased bearing the Webkinz Cares tag are listed?

If not, what about adding this to the site, perhaps in the same menu that shows current, retired, and future Webkinz and LilKinz?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2008, 12:06 PM   #2
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: List of Webkinz Cares animals?

The Lil' Kinz that Walgreens have or have had are the following:

Cocker Spaniel, Elephant, Gold & White Cat, Cow, Bassett Hound, Grey & White Cat, St. Bernard, Horse, Persian Cat, Black Bear, Monkey, Panda, Tiger, Yorkie, Lion, Pig, Black & White Cat

And the Webkinz Cares Seal (full size) that you can get other places.

That would be a good idea so people know which ones they can look for at Walgreens, because they are usually less expensive than Hallmark and the like!

Last edited by Red Fire; 11-21-2008 at 12:08 PM..
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 12:09 PM   #3
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

I dont believe so,but the again I dont know.That would be nice!!!Maybe Justin should consider this.I suggest maybe trying another Webkinz site or Googling it,otherwise I dont know.There all on the front page of WI but you'll have to scroll through alot of pages to find them all.
Good luck on finding them
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 12:14 PM   #4

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, I just started buying The W cares webkinz, and I didn't even know wich ones were available, but luckily some WI people could help me out!That is a really great idea, i hope WI goes forward and does that! them Cares Webkinz are being left out! lol thanks for the great thread
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 05:32 PM   #5

sydnah is on a distinguished road

I want to thank you all for responding to my post! Red Fire, thank you so much for your list; it really helped me. I schlepped to a distant Walgreens for their sale yesterday, and I had been able to look up the animals in advance, so picking my favourites was much easier. I hope that the site does add this list at some point.

All of the wCares animals were there, including the hippo, except the cocker spaniel and the gold and white cat. I ended up with the elephant, basset hound, black bear, and horse. My wife brought home the lion, black bear, cow, and persian cat. 8 new WebKinz in the house!! We don't have a ton of money to spend, so this is mind-blowing for us.

Please forgive the lateness of my response - I got ****** into holiday madness and was simply too exhausted to post anything this last week. I hope you all had a great holiday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBF KinzDeal sm.jpg (89.8 KB, 9 views)
Old 11-30-2008, 04:07 AM   #6
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

Wow, congrats sydnah, I have been unable to find the horse at walgreens. We have about 10 in our town and I've been told they have been sold out for a loonng time.
Chariac is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 10:16 AM   #7
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

There is not a place on a ganz website that says all the webkinz cares animals and I think that it would be helpful for the buyers to know the w cares, before you go to walgreens, so you know which ones you have, but there are some other websites that post them!
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 10:31 AM   #8
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Chariac
Wow, congrats sydnah, I have been unable to find the horse at walgreens. We have about 10 in our town and I've been told they have been sold out for a loonng time.
They are re-appearing in my local Walgreen's stores. I have four stores that I check. One of them had them in and I bought the last one on Black Friday. Then I went to another store that didn't have them before and they have them now. Only one of three stores that I visited had the hippos. So everyone is different.

I have never seen the first one, the cocker spaniel, the gold and white cat or the leopard. I'm still hoping though. I'm glad to see that others have picked up interest in collecting them. Maybe more will come out.

beekay

My First and My Favorite

There's some interesting conversation about this subject on a short thread that I started about a month ago. If you are interested in it you can find it here.

Last edited by beekay; 11-30-2008 at 10:55 AM.. Reason: additional information
beekay is offline Female
Closed