Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2007, 07:03 PM   #1
OurExtras
Gifted
maryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Unanswered: lip gloss code

1st off had a terrible day so i apologize if i come off not so nice

i just spent $6 on lip gloss for my daughter today. come home, entered the code and no code exists!
now?
$6 for something that comes with an online code for webkinz is one thing but $6 just on gloss for a child's lips is silly.
does any know what i can do in this situation?
maryjane73 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2007, 07:33 PM   #2
Noahp198

Default Re: lip gloss code

I think this is happening to everyone, ( Of course I didn't get Lipgloss or anything, I'm a boy) give it a week or 2, it should work.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:43 PM   #3
OurExtras
Gifted
maryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by noahp198
I think this is happening to everyone, ( Of course I didn't get Lipgloss or anything, I'm a boy) give it a week or 2, it should work.
wow, so everyone's going through this, huh! well good to know that it's not just us
thanks very much for answering my question!!
gonna give you some rep points
Old 09-22-2007, 08:15 PM   #4
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Angry Re: lip gloss code

We are having the same problem with the lip gloss. body spray and the bookmark. We got 1 of each and NONE of them work. I'm so bummed. I sure hope the will work. That's a lot of money for nothing.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:17 PM   #5
Holly4080
Gift Guru

Holly_webkinzluv will become famous soon enough

i emailed ganz, and they said they would have it fixed soon. happened to me too. its not just you, dont worry.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:32 PM   #6
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

hi maryjane~ ohh no worries girl, vent away, thats what we are here for Im seeing posts everywhere about the same problem and yea $6 for lip gloss..it better work! But the consensus seems to be its not at the moment..so sorry! Dont give up though, I guess they are still working out the glitches.

You will have to send us an update when it does work and what you get
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 09-22-2007, 09:30 PM   #7
hannahhud
Gift Guru

hannahhud is on a distinguished road

We purchased all the bookmarks, lip gloss, and body spritz today and none of the codes work.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:32 PM   #8
snm13
Gift Guru

beks is a jewel in the roughbeks is a jewel in the rough

I do think that the gloss is pricey, although... I LOVE IT! Our gift shop didn't have gloss, just body spritz, I got the mango, entered the code and it said the code shop was having trouble. Just guve GANZ some time, they'll fix the problem.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:36 PM   #9
OurExtras
Gifted

thanks so much. ganz has been great so far. i trust this will be fixed. just be sure to hang on to those codes!!
and wow!!! hannah!! all the items!! lol that's awesome!! gotta share what items you eventually get!
Old 09-22-2007, 09:38 PM   #10
had
Gifted

had is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they are having several problems with codes. Just report it to tech support on your page so they are aware how serious it is.
Closed