Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   lip gloss code (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/lip-gloss-code-78187/)

maryjane7309-22-2007 07:03 PM

lip gloss code

1st off had a terrible day so i apologize if i come off not so nice :(

i just spent $6 on lip gloss for my daughter today. come home, entered the code and no code exists!
now?
$6 for something that comes with an online code for webkinz is one thing but $6 just on gloss for a child's lips is silly.
does any know what i can do in this situation?

Noahp19809-22-2007 07:33 PM

Re: lip gloss code

I think this is happening to everyone, ( Of course I didn't get Lipgloss or anything, I'm a boy) give it a week or 2, it should work.

maryjane7309-22-2007 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noahp198 (Post 1687885)
I think this is happening to everyone, ( Of course I didn't get Lipgloss or anything, I'm a boy) give it a week or 2, it should work.

wow, so everyone's going through this, huh! well good to know that it's not just us ;)
thanks very much for answering my question!! :)
gonna give you some rep points ;)

kkred41109-22-2007 08:15 PM

We are having the same problem with the lip gloss. body spray and the bookmark. We got 1 of each and NONE of them work. I'm so bummed. I sure hope the will work. That's a lot of money for nothing. :'(

Holly_webkinzluv09-22-2007 08:17 PM

i emailed ganz, and they said they would have it fixed soon. happened to me too. its not just you, dont worry.

mom2hnemi09-22-2007 08:32 PM

hi maryjane~ ohh no worries girl, vent away, thats what we are here for :) Im seeing posts everywhere about the same problem and yea $6 for lip gloss..it better work! But the consensus seems to be its not at the moment..so sorry! Dont give up though, I guess they are still working out the glitches.

You will have to send us an update when it does work and what you get :)

hannahhud09-22-2007 09:30 PM

We purchased all the bookmarks, lip gloss, and body spritz today and none of the codes work.

beks09-22-2007 09:32 PM

I do think that the gloss is pricey, although... I LOVE IT! Our gift shop didn't have gloss, just body spritz, I got the mango, entered the code and it said the code shop was having trouble. Just guve GANZ some time, they'll fix the problem.

maryjane7309-22-2007 09:36 PM

thanks so much. ganz has been great so far. i trust this will be fixed. just be sure to hang on to those codes!!
and wow!!! hannah!! all the items!! lol that's awesome!! gotta share what items you eventually get!

had09-22-2007 09:38 PM

I think they are having several problems with codes. Just report it to tech support on your page so they are aware how serious it is.