Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: Links to Specific Posts?

I want to know how to post links to specific posts in your siggy. I know how to get a thread on there, but I don't know how to get a Specific Post...like when you click the link, instead of it taking you to the page, I want it to take you to the post so you don't have to scroll down. Anyone know how to do that? I've seen some people do it before.... PLEASE HELP!

~Ljfyle =]
ljfyle is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by dotdotduck
Just click the post # you see on the far right, click it, copy the URL from the top, and paste it into your siggy. (or make it a click-able link)

Like this ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post16150788
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 02:06 PM   #2
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Links to Specific Posts?

Hey there,
First, you have to go find the thread you want. Then, where it says the number of posts, click on that and you'll see a box with people's username and the number of times they posted on that thread. Find the person you want and click on the number of posts next to the username. Once, you've done that there should be a page(s) of their posts. Find the one you want, and click on the title in the box. Then, copy the link and paste it wherever you want.

If this is a little confusing to you, let me know if you want me to take screenshots to show you.

Hoped I helped!
~Victoria
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 02:57 PM   #3
Nick Jonas <3

treeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to behold

Isk8er explained it good
treeluver is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Just click the post # you see on the far right, click it, copy the URL from the top, and paste it into your siggy. (or make it a click-able link)

Like this ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post16150788

Last edited by dotdotduck; 08-24-2009 at 03:48 PM..
Old 08-24-2009, 03:47 PM   #5
ebaday

Let me explain it my way then I will get the thread for you.

First go to the thread you want to have a link to. Say this thread. Then go to the URL address and copy it.

Then go to edit your signature. Type something in -

My help thread.

Then there should be a little Earth button on the toolbar with the smileys and A B I U. Hilight the text you want the link for. Then click the Earth. Paste the URL in there and hit OK. Now you have a clickable link!

THIS THREAD

Now let me get you that thread....

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-siggy-201659/

Here you are. This one has pictures and is done by a pro! LOL
Old 08-24-2009, 11:04 PM   #6
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post16150141

This?
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-24-2009, 11:05 PM   #7
Save Our Planet!

Got it! Thanks everyone!
ljfyle is offline Male
Closed