Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #1
codaykinz
Webkinz :)

DayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Lily Padz not counting what i have played

I am doing the Help your pet become a deep sea explorer challenge and it should be showing up what i have accumulated in points so far which is over 800 (which is what they require) but its not showing up. Do i actually have to go over 800 for it to show up? If thats the case that makes absolutely no snese cause when you hit 800 its gonna check it off as completed.

Ill post a pic if you want.
DayKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #2
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Lily Padz not counting what i have played

Hi there!
Sadly you aren't able to "accumulate" points on that section of the challenge. You have to get 800 points in one game.
The only challenges you get to have as many tries as you want and the points count are the ones that say "Earn a total of ___ points".
Good luck on completing the challenge!
♥Panda♥
Old 02-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Sorry this has been happening to you! Try logging off and back in, using a different browser, restarting your computer or even contacting Ganz if this problem continues!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Panda is absolutely correct. You need to acheive a score of 800 points or more in the game.
Here is a guide, in case you need a few tips:
Lily Padz 2 - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Good luck! I know you can do it
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 09:39 AM   #5
HoNk :o)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

i've been having the same problem too! it should be fixed by now but have you looked at the score when it shows up at the arcade?
pinky38964 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 09:16 PM   #6
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

There is a Webkinz Challenges section of the forum.
There are guides there for all of the challenges, which discuss all of these issues.

The others are correct, in this case you need 800 or more in one game.

You may find hints in the mentioned section, for in the section which has an area for each game.

Good luck!

Old 02-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #7
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Also make sure your are playing the RIGHT Lily pads!!!! There is a Lily Pads 1 and a 2 as I found out much to my chagrin and frustration!!! but it was practice for when they siced both games n us in the same challenge. Good Luck
sdf9 is offline Female
Closed