Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 11:14 AM   #1
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Unanswered: Lil' Kinz White Mouse - need info please

Can anyone tell me about the lil' kinz white mouse? I've heard it referred to rare. I saw it in 2 different stores last week. I only saw 3 total and have never seen it before so was curious as to its status in terms of desirability. My kids have never mentioned it as one they want, but then it took me forever to find it in the catty. I kept looking for just mouse, not white mouse. I think they have missed it too as it is at the bottom of the page.

Also, when did Ganz issue it? I did search the forums but nothing came up.

Thanks for any info.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 11:20 AM   #2
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Lil' Kinz White Mouse - need info please

From the GEV, it is listed as White Mouse Swiss Cheese Table April 2008

The GEV is a wonderful thread!!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t141017.html

It was desirable at one time, I am not so sure anymore. It is not retired, so does not hold any more value than regular PSI's.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 11:28 AM   #3
adplu
Gift Trainee

adplu is an unknown quantity at this point

have I missed the announcement of the february pet of the month?
adplu is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 11:29 AM   #4
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

The white mouse isn't retired, and I don't know when it first came out. It is only found as a Lil'Kinz pet. I think you should buy it if you or your kids like it and its PSI.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 12:15 PM   #5
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
From the GEV, it is listed as White Mouse Swiss Cheese Table April 2008

The GEV is a wonderful thread!!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t141017.html

It was desirable at one time, I am not so sure anymore. It is not retired, so does not hold any more value than regular PSI's.
Thanks. I do use the GEV. Its great for figuring out what's out there in the Webbies' World.

I was thinking more in terms of the stuffed animal itself (sorry, should have qualified better in first post.) For example, Ganz announcing the cardinal won't be available in great quantities so I wondered if the mouse was a similar story as we have seen many Webbies around here, including long-ago retired ones, but this was the first mouse siting. I know the availability of the plush affects the PSI, but my kids love the plush animals as much as their online counterparts, so the real item they can hold has worth for me as well.

And no Feb POTM announced yet. Look for it around the 21st of December.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:21 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

The White Mouse is very cute, soft and cuddly. It has a long straight white tail made of fabric. For a Lil'kinz, it is a good size, much bigger than a real mouse. It can't be that hard to find, because I have... 8 yes, eight!

I have posted a picture of them on another thread. Let me link...

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...60&postcount=6

Last edited by Webberlily; 12-16-2008 at 12:24 PM..
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 12:31 PM   #7
Eternal Summer

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
The White Mouse is very cute, soft and cuddly. It has a long straight white tail made of fabric. For a Lil'kinz, it is a good size, much bigger than a real mouse. It can't be that hard to find, because I have... 8 yes, eight!

I have posted a picture of them on another thread. Let me link...

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...60&postcount=6
Omigosh that is so cute! I just love the creativity of the members.

Don't need beds, huh? Interesting. I too wonder what the mad scientists will turn them into. Great room overall, btw.

Thanks for the info then. They sound very cute & worth getting for us. And I can definitely see the need for more than one now.
Closed