Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 01:56 PM   #1
cybercin823
Webkinz :)

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Letter Back from Ganz about school grades

This is the letter I received back from Ganz concerning the webkinz report card changes. hope it helps. I know I feel a little discouraged because of all the work I put into my classes for my webbiz's, as I am sure alot of you do. Cindy:pgn::acs::wt:

Hello,

Thank you for writing.

You have inquired about the levels you completed in the Kinzville Academy. We have recently updated the report card to show pins instead of badges and in addition to show levels completed instead of current levels that your pet is working on. The report card will show the last completed level under the heading ‘current level'. This means that if you are currently working on level 1, the current level will be set to N/A, since no level has been completed as of yet. Once you complete level 1 and move on to the next level, the current level will be set to level 1.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered when viewing the new report card.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support

cybercin823 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 02:13 PM   #2
Gift Trainee

Zulzen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Letter Back from Ganz about school grades

Thans for posting this, it explained a lot of things.

Last edited by Zulzen; 07-25-2008 at 05:07 PM..
Old 07-25-2008, 03:07 PM   #3
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

The last report card was the one messed up.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:11 PM   #4
123Dopey
Gift Trainee

123Dopey is on a distinguished road

Thanks a lot. Now I understand.
123Dopey is offline Male
Old 07-25-2008, 03:30 PM   #5
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much! This helped a lot. Everyone just thought it was a glitch.
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 04:16 PM   #6
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

Thanks, I was confused at first.
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #7
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Wow thanks SOO much. How did you contact ganz like that? Because they don't respond to the newspaper suggestions thing. Do they have an email address er something? If so, what is it?
Thanks
that really helped, I understand what they're saying now.
Livi is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 03:34 PM   #8
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

You are all very welcome, so glad I could help. That situation had me a lil stressed out. If you need to Ganz address to contact them about future problems here it is and have a greeeeeat day.

support@webkinz.com
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 06:24 PM   #9

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Ganz changed it for some reson
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 06:28 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you very much. I am not that far in the academy, but it cleared a lot of my questions up.
Smaointe is offline Female
Closed