Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 04:18 PM   #11
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Lesson learned for POTM

I have had potm problems. I now wait until it seems the loot bags are being given out. I can add one more word of advice, don't adopt more than one potm on an acccount in one day.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2008, 04:44 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

It is! Been calling Ganz left and right for two major problems on dock items gone! This happened on their pre Halloween maintenace shut down and one today - an Exclusive sent via Kinzpost to my friend. She didn't receive it. So, I lost two Exclusive Items. Can't reach anyone! Hitting "0" all the time and left 2 messages. They have THE WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT SYSTEM!

My friend and I trade gift items off our "Wish Lists"...all have gone through but this one this morning. You pay good money for Webkinz items; get the prizes or don't or they disappeared in my case. I'm not letting this go! Can't reach anyone.

On their message, they state to write "support@webkinz.com"...I get an email back that they didn't receive my information at Ganz and to write them through the front Log In page at the bottom via Customer Service.

More time, two separate emails. I will await to see what they say...and I know I won't get a call back as they state.

It's not worth the time or energy...if I didn't spend so much money, time, effort, and such at Webkinz World. I would just quit, but I won't give up. They make me so angry!!!

Glad to know others are having problems as well....their Customer Service is probably back-logged and full to the MAX by now.
sindarin is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 09:28 PM   #13
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by sindarin
It is! Been calling Ganz left and right for two major problems on dock items gone! This happened on their pre Halloween maintenace shut down and one today - an Exclusive sent via Kinzpost to my friend. She didn't receive it. So, I lost two Exclusive Items. Can't reach anyone! Hitting "0" all the time and left 2 messages. They have THE WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT SYSTEM!

My friend and I trade gift items off our "Wish Lists"...all have gone through but this one this morning. You pay good money for Webkinz items; get the prizes or don't or they disappeared in my case. I'm not letting this go! Can't reach anyone.

On their message, they state to write "support@webkinz.com"...I get an email back that they didn't receive my information at Ganz and to write them through the front Log In page at the bottom via Customer Service.

More time, two separate emails. I will await to see what they say...and I know I won't get a call back as they state.

It's not worth the time or energy...if I didn't spend so much money, time, effort, and such at Webkinz World. I would just quit, but I won't give up. They make me so angry!!!

Glad to know others are having problems as well....their Customer Service is probably back-logged and full to the MAX by now.
I know it is frustrating, I have had my share of customer support calls, but I at least, have had good experiences with customer support. They are friendly, and helpful. They probably have a high volume of calls because the Halloween gift bag was right before the potm adoptions. Just like my experience in January with my potm, customer support was delayed because Christmas was so close to the January potm adoptions. In a perfect world there would not be any glitches. And I know I look to playing Webkinz as a relaxing "unhinge my brain and sit back" kind of mindless fun. And when I have a problem with something, it is so frustrating, this is supposed to be fun! But Ganz almost always has come through for me on fixing problems. I once did not even call about an empty potm loot bag, and then found a random item in my dock. There was one case where i had an empty dock box, that turned out to be the new wading pool. It was just that the code had not been entered into the system, so it was not showing up. I tape my pet code of the "glitch pet" to the wall above my phone, so when customer support calls, it is close by. Good luck.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:58 PM   #14
Gifted

WEBKINZ0415 is on a distinguished road

I understand that Ganz may be overwhelmed with issues, but I wish they would stop spending money on advertising and get more tech people. I wish everyone a little patience, not saying we don't have any, but maybe it will help out a little. I know Ganz has wiped out my patience and my bank account. Good luck to everybody and may their glitches be fixed soon!
WEBKINZ0415 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 07:50 AM   #15
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by WEBKINZ0415
I understand that Ganz may be overwhelmed with issues, but I wish they would stop spending money on advertising and get more tech people. I wish everyone a little patience, not saying we don't have any, but maybe it will help out a little. I know Ganz has wiped out my patience and my bank account. Good luck to everybody and may their glitches be fixed soon!
Amen to that. I believe Ganz needs to spend more money on hiring more IT people. I hope they realize that the glitches wear away at the fun a product like Webkinz is expected to provide. It is a great product with great potential. I hope it continues to improve.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:36 PM   #16
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received a call from Webkinz/Ganz today; it was a follow-up to a voicemail message I left over the weekend. So it looks like they'll get back to you, but it may take a few days!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 09:08 PM   #17
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
Just wanted to let everyone know that I received a call from Webkinz/Ganz today; it was a follow-up to a voicemail message I left over the weekend. So it looks like they'll get back to you, but it may take a few days!
I'm glad you got your call!
Old 11-05-2008, 09:43 PM   #18
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
I'm glad you got your call!
Thanks! Even though the issue was already resolved, it's nice to know that they followed up on the voicemail message as well.
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 10:33 PM   #19
Gift Trainee

susanbeth is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had this issue for two months. Last month the rep fixed it, gave me a snow machine but she said this is one time deal. Now it happened again.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:39 PM   #20
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by susanbeth
I have had this issue for two months. Last month the rep fixed it, gave me a snow machine but she said this is one time deal. Now it happened again.
I have been told they only fix one glitch at a time. Once I had another problem develop while waiting for them to call on the first problem. I pled my case that they took so long to call, it was weeks, how could it be my fault another problem happened? They fixed both. I stay friendly, and just state the facts.
Closed