Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 08:47 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
bizzy0206 will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: leprechaun not showing

I know he's in the room because I see shamrocks over peoples heads but I'm not seeing him or hearing him at all. Cache etc cleared, sound is on. Am I missing something here?

Yesterday morning I was able to see him and hear him but not since. I've been in several rooms where I see the shamrocks over kinz but nothing is showing for me
bizzy0206 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by fishypuffy123
Hi there, don't worry, it may just be because they are viewing how many jelly coins they have collected! Otherwise, it might also be a glitch. Sometimes I wonder into some clubhouse rooms for example the trading room and I see sometimes Webkinz with gaming signs over them.

Good luck & have a nice day!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2012, 09:03 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: leprechaun not showing

Sometimes you see the shamrocks over people's heads because they are looking into their pots of gold to see what they have already got.
Just stay in the room and he will eventually show up.
The best room I have found so far is the Collector room in the blue.
I do hope you find him. I think the fridge will be a sweet prize
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #3
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

The icon abobe their head is cause they are looking at their collection if the leprechaun is not there. There is a tracking thread where lots of members are reporting seeing him. Just go to the last page for the most current up to date info on his location

Leprechaun Tracking Thread - Page 78
Old 03-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #4
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, don't worry, it may just be because they are viewing how many jelly coins they have collected! Otherwise, it might also be a glitch. Sometimes I wonder into some clubhouse rooms for example the trading room and I see sometimes Webkinz with gaming signs over them.

Good luck & have a nice day!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #5

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

As Fishypuffy said, it's either people looking at their pots of gold or it's a glitch and the shamrocks are appearing over people's heads for no apparant reason. When people click on the leprechaun, they will get a speech bubble over their head saying "Good day to you!" If you aren't seeing the speech bubbles, then the leprechaun isn't there.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 06:33 PM   #6
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

Just sit and wait and he will show. I have the volume up load in my PC so I can go do other stuff and I can hear him speak from distance! lol

I will add that I had two pets from different accounts in the same room and he showed on one account and not the other so maybe it's account specific and the tracking thread may not help. Not checked if people have seen him by using the tracking thread so hopefully people aren't wasting their time
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 03-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I'm finding he shows up a lot, mostly within 5 minutes of going to just about any room. The longest I waited was 10 or 15 minutes last night on one account.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #8
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

I had no problem with the leprechaun yesterday or today...I have managed to get the fridge prize on all 10 accounts...so stick with it...and if you don't see him or hear him, just hang in and wait. I was finding today he would show up as I was entering rooms a lot!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 10:03 PM   #9
bizzy0206 will become famous soon enough

Thank you. He's showing up today.

I was waiting 20-30 minutes in a room and not seeing or hearing him at all. When I kept seeing the shamrocks and with webkinz having all these glitches I got worried.

I guess he was just hiding extra good
bizzy0206 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]