Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2007, 06:46 PM   #1
monkeycandy10
Gifted
monkeycandy10 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Leo The Advice Lion

hello this is Leo The Advice Lion i give advice for anything even not related webkinz things jst post that you need help and if it is personal pm me and i will pm you back so if you need help i am the greatest advice person

sicerley
Leo the Lion
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2007, 06:49 PM   #2
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned
dachshundlover1 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Leo The Advice Lion

Hey Leo the Advice Lion,

Do you think that I should tell all my friends about webkinz?
Do you think they will think that I am crazy for having 20 of them?
Old 08-26-2007, 06:56 PM   #3
monkeycandy10
Gifted

well do you think you are crazy do you like having all those webkinz i do not think you are crazy becuse i have 19 and i like having them depends what are they into do they like virtual stuff even if you do not tell them they will find out sooner or later and i might be a little selfish of you if you do not tell them and if they find out on thier own they might figure out you have a webkinz and get mad at you i would probaly tell them if they like virtual stuff

oh wait question #1 i didnt read it right if you dont think you arte crazy but they do then it dosent matter becuse you dont have to listen to what they say and if they are really mean to you about it they are not your friends

Last edited by monkeycandy10; 08-26-2007 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-26-2007, 07:10 PM   #4
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned
dachshundlover1 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks! you are awesome!!!
Old 08-26-2007, 08:07 PM   #5
monkeycandy10
Gifted

thank you very veryu very much
Old 08-27-2007, 06:09 PM   #6
Gifted

anibeat75 is just really niceanibeat75 is just really nice

i have 2 webkinz- i want another one but 2 is a lot of work- Help me decide, PLEASE!
anibeat75 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2007, 06:18 PM   #7
snazzykinz

hahaha my lions name is leo! anyway, i think its nice ur helping people
Old 08-27-2007, 07:29 PM   #8
Webkinz :)
daisy.head.maizey is an unknown quantity at this point

my cousin sends me usless gifts that you can't return! how can i tell her to stop
Old 08-29-2007, 06:01 PM   #9
monkeycandy10
Gifted

anibeat take a few days to decide i cant make a desicion for you soo give it a few days

well same thing i told the first girl

328989 the last thing i said was for you

daisy head say hey i already have those things and i dont need them can you pleas stop sending me your old stuff

Last edited by monkeycandy10; 08-29-2007 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-29-2007, 06:39 PM   #10
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

ok i liked this guy and his friends told me that he liked me but this summer i decided that i wasnt gonna like him anymore but on the first day of school i decided that i would like hi again just a little less and then on the second day i saw him and apparently he shaved his head during the summer and now he looks really bad...plus in third grade we hated each other and in 4th grde we started liking each other a little more until i had a crush on him..and we teased each other alot but other than that he was really nice..AND our school has this thing where they divide up kids into hundreds and call each hundred an lc and give each lc a name (ex: lc 1 lc2 lc3 lc4 lc5 lc6 lc7 lc8 lc9 lc10 lc 11 and lc12) well im in lc 7 and hes in lc 10 so the only time i would ever see him would be at lunch (but each lc has a section but on certain days we can sit in different lcs sections but that only happens like 2 in a semester), specials and sometimes in the hall.........should i still like him and if so then should i ask him out or should i wait until he asks me out?
p.s. sorry this message is so long im having a magor crisis and its driving me crazy!!
Closed