Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 01:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

srw303034 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: leaves questions

can someone give examples of where you cannot catch or see leaves when they fall. I like to play in the tournament area while i wait to earn cash to buy rares and clothes for the new machine. i do not want to miss those leaves since them seem to be falling at a rare rate currently and i can not be on much on sunday because of church. will they fall more or at a faster rate durning the weekdays next week? I need to know so i can plan my schedule. Will they fall next week all day or only after four. ( after school hours)

ps can you catch leaves if you are over at someones house?

Last edited by srw303034; 09-19-2009 at 01:57 PM..
srw303034 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 02:13 PM   #2
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Default Re: leaves questions

Wow lots of questions

View Post Originally Posted by srw303034
can someone give examples of where you cannot catch or see leaves when they fall.
Anyplace you can see your dock, you will be able to see leaves floating across. No dock visible = No leaves.

Quote:
I like to play in the tournament area while i wait to earn cash to buy rares and clothes for the new machine. i do not want to miss those leaves since them seem to be falling at a rare rate currently and i can not be on much on sunday because of church. will they fall more or at a faster rate durning the weekdays next week? I need to know so i can plan my schedule. Will they fall next week all day or only after four. ( after school hours)
They fall all day. You have a chance of seeing them every six minutes. That doesn't mean you will see them every six minutes, but every six minutes there's a chance of seeing one.

Quote:
ps can you catch leaves if you are over at someones house?
Yes. Any place you can log into a WW account, you can catch them.

Good luck!
Old 09-19-2009, 02:52 PM   #3
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Cloud One pretty much answered, but I have some things to add.

It's difficult to catch leaves while your pet is walking across the room. Best thing to do is sit them down somewhere. Either in your room, or in the Clubhouse.

Which brings me to this....... if you want to earn KC while you wait, play board games and do jigsaw puzzles in your room. Your dock is visible, except when you are moving between rooms. You won't need a timer to remind you when a leaf is supposed to come, and you probably won't miss any, because they float right over the game you are playing!!!!!! As long as you have pretty good reflexes, it's easy.

The KC isn't as much as some other games, like arcade and tourneys. And there are only so many puzzles in the jigsaw puzzle, so it can get boring having to do the same ones repeatedly. But you get 55 KC for completing the hard puzzle level (it's not actually hard at all, just in more pieces).

So go to the WShop and buy some board games and a puzzle, then put them in a room and play, and make sure you have plenty of food in your dock to feed your webbie!!!!! You can do this for any click-and-win Fest or celebration.

Oh, and I don't know for sure, but I don't think you could get them at a friend's. And they fall all day, not just after school.

Last edited by auntjenny7; 09-19-2009 at 03:02 PM..
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #4
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Cloud One is right about the 6 minute-chance, but I have a warning... if you are selling something, like the special of the day from the Kinzstyle Outlet, the leaves do not float over the sale window. I missed one, I could see yellow disappearing off the screen from under the window, just a few minutes ago.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Re: auntjenny7's Reply.... I might have misunderstood the "friends" part of the question.

If you meant, can you log into Webkinz from a real life friend's house and still catch leaves, the answer is yes.
If you meant, can your pet catch leaves while visiting a friend's room in webkinz world, I'm not sure.

Re: tarsky781, yes that's true about the W-shop window. Leaves will float behind that, not in front. Good point!

Also, I'll add, that it's easier to catch leaves when you are not zoomed into the close-up view. They're easier to catch when you're zoomed out and can see the whole room.

* Ok I just tried catching leaves while visiting a friend's room in WW. It works. You can do it. But you and your friend may not see leaves at the same time.

Last edited by Cloud One; 09-19-2009 at 03:44 PM..
Old 09-19-2009, 03:54 PM   #6
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

everyone pretty much answered it perfectly. i just have one thing to say, if you decide to play a game while you wait(like someone suggested) don't play the farming frenzy game because you can see the leaves but if your piece is moving you will not be able to click it.
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 04:02 PM   #7
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Everyone already answered your questions.
Good luck!
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #8
ebaday

You can see leaves ANYWHERE yous see your dock!
Closed