Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 04:47 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
wranglergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Leaf catching problem

For the past few days I've been patiently waiting for the leaves to come by. There is a long interval between leaves which is frustrating enough but now there seems to be a new problem. A leaf comes by, I click on it and it keeps right on going by. Nothing happens! I click and click on it right across the screen and then it's gone. Is anyone else having this problem??
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2009, 04:50 PM   #2
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Leaf catching problem

Yes quite a few people are , I am one of them . I think its a glitch. I waited for leaves , Now they come but I cant click them either , Sorry & good luck !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 04:52 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Sorry you are having this problem. I am not. Is your pet moving when you click the mouse or where are you in ww when this happens. For me I trap my pet in the corner of his room with furniture around him so he want move when I click the mouse.

When did this problem start?
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
wranglergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I started noticing this problem two days ago but it's been getting worse. "Fall fest" not so festive.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:58 PM   #5
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

yeah, some people are still having that problem. when i go to the clubhouse, it won't let me catch the leafs. good luck. hopefully they fix it and then extend the fall festival

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 09-24-2009, 10:03 PM   #6
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

You can't be doing something, like gardening. You need to "x" out of the activity, and then you can click . Don't panic, just relax, and click the "x" to quit the activity, then click the leaf. Good luck.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 10:13 PM   #7
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

Yep, I've been having the same problem. a lot of times my pet starts walking or something, but I've probably missed around 10 leaves and seen about 20 all week and I get on ww a lot.

kinda stinks.

Anyways..

Good luck to you!! Queen
queenfrostine12 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 10:49 PM   #8
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by queenfrostine12
Yep, I've been having the same problem. a lot of times my pet starts walking or something, but I've probably missed around 10 leaves and seen about 20 all week and I get on ww a lot.

kinda stinks.

Anyways..

Good luck to you!! Queen
Put your pet in his room and trap him in corner with furniture so he can't move. Or put a puzzle together or play go fish then your pet want move.

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
You can't be doing something, like gardening. You need to "x" out of the activity, and then you can click . Don't panic, just relax, and click the "x" to quit the activity, then click the leaf. Good luck.
I was gardening and I got to click a leaf with the harvest bucket and cought it.

Last edited by aug2168; 09-24-2009 at 10:49 PM..
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 10:55 PM   #9
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I think the real problem has to do with the cursor. When your cursor is showing up as an arrow, you usually can't click on things. But when it shows as a hand with the finger pointing, you can click.

It's happening so fast that we can't see it, though. And there's really nothing we can do about it.

My mom has had clicking problems, not just on the leaves, and I keep telling her that she needs to wait for the cursor to show the hand with the finger pointing.

My advice...... just try your best.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 11:02 PM   #10
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Have had better luck in the rooms and gardening..yes..exit the gardening, and click on the leaf...We have had luck whacking that leaf with the rake...but also had bad luck with the clicking...Sorry..Just don't know what is best....And yes if you are looking for leaves in your room..block your pet off so it can't move..then you can click several times on the leaf!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Closed