Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 01:50 AM   #1
Lil Kinz

MushiShi is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Last login information not received

Hey everyone!

First off, I'm new here. It's nice to meet you all.

I've been out of Webkinz for probably five years. Yesterday, I saw some little clip guys and it's made me want to get back into the game. I know back then, they said they would delete your account if you didn't log in or add a Webkinz for about a year. So, I was all ready to re-create my account, but, when I went to, the Username is still in use. I was like, ohh, awesome! cause I had several kinz before and a lot of cool stuff, but I got really sick of the slow load times and gave up (I was on satellite net). Well, I've figured out what my password is, but every time I put in the information, I get the error "Last login information not received". For a while, I wasn't sure if I had the right password, but I tested it on the "change password" area, and successfully changed the password. Both the new and old passwords cause that problem. Anything else says the info is incorrect.

I looked like a madman last night for my codes, but I'm afraid I threw them away, since I knew they deleted accounts and I'd have to start over if I wanted to play again. However, knowing my old account is still existing there someplace makes me really want to avoid starting a new account when I had so many things previously.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? If you call the company on the phone, do you need the code(s)? Any suggestions?
Also, I saw someplace a thing about merging accounts. Does anyone have experience with this? If I do get another Webkinz, and then get into my old account, is it possible to merge them?

Thanks a ton for any help!
MushiShi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2012, 06:45 AM   #2
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Last login information not received

you should call ganz i feel really bad for you it may be that your account was deleted you may need the codes but please call
mattyboo1 is offline Male
Old 11-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #3
We all knew I was
Gifted

purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I think they probably deleted your account, but it's still trying to search for data since they made the Webkinz accounts never expire thing last year or the year before. But you can always call Ganz and ask them to renew your account, but I think that you still need codes for that. I'm really sorry and I hope you figure it out soon!
purplerox1999 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2012, 05:59 PM   #4
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

yes it probably still is considered a used username
mattyboo1 is offline Male
Old 11-19-2012, 10:36 PM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 invented the repaug2168 invented the repaug2168 invented the repaug2168 invented the rep
aug2168 invented the repaug2168 invented the repaug2168 invented the repaug2168 invented the repaug2168 invented the repaug2168 invented the rep

Have you tried to put your username in and go to adopt a pet instead of log in?
If you get that option and adopt a new pet to it this might help?
I am only guessing though?
If you call Ganz it may be possible you don't have an old pet code it can't hurt to try.
I hope you get your account back up and running
aug2168 is online now Female
Old 11-20-2012, 11:17 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

Taku2 wows us all with wonderTaku2 wows us all with wonderTaku2 wows us all with wonderTaku2 wows us all with wonderTaku2 wows us all with wonderTaku2 wows us all with wonderTaku2 wows us all with wonderTaku2 wows us all with wonderTaku2 wows us all with wonderTaku2 wows us all with wonder

Did you use IE ? IE was getting glitchy since a couple of months so you might want to try something else? If that doesn't work, you should call Ganz, I am not sure if you need a code or not or if you have to make a new account, but you should try!

Good luck and welcome to WI

Taku
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2012, 12:05 PM   #7
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Their is other info they can ask besides the codes.
I've called many times & have never needed them.
If you can, definitely call - nothing to lose & lots to gain.

If you decide to create a new one, do it with the free accts to get another pet,
then add your new pet for better functionality.

Good luck.

Member: Save the Twinkies! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 11-20-2012, 12:28 PM   #8
HalfPrincess06

GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!

Your account was probably deleted since they only renewed accounts that had expired after 2010 or 2011. It is probably an error or something because of the new feature. I'm not sure they will do this, but you might ask them to renew it, but you will most likely require a code. I'm so sorry this is happening! I hope you get it fixed soon!
GHRS is offline Female
Old 11-20-2012, 12:36 PM   #9
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 is a forum mastergomommu41 is a forum mastergomommu41 is a forum mastergomommu41 is a forum master
gomommu41 is a forum mastergomommu41 is a forum mastergomommu41 is a forum mastergomommu41 is a forum mastergomommu41 is a forum mastergomommu41 is a forum mastergomommu41 is a forum mastergomommu41 is a forum mastergomommu41 is a forum mastergomommu41 is a forum mastergomommu41 is a forum master

I suggest to follow Twizzlerz advice first. Hope it works for you.

Welcome to WI/
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2012, 04:29 PM   #10

Ritzcracker is Justin in disguiseRitzcracker is Justin in disguise
Ritzcracker is Justin in disguiseRitzcracker is Justin in disguiseRitzcracker is Justin in disguiseRitzcracker is Justin in disguiseRitzcracker is Justin in disguiseRitzcracker is Justin in disguiseRitzcracker is Justin in disguiseRitzcracker is Justin in disguiseRitzcracker is Justin in disguiseRitzcracker is Justin in disguiseRitzcracker is Justin in disguiseRitzcracker is Justin in disguiseRitzcracker is Justin in disguise

I have read a number of similar threads, and people seem to have varying responses to this situation. Some people are able to log in and their old accounts are just expired accounts that can be renewed or played with as expired accounts. Other people's accounts seem to be deleted. I remember reading about one person who had called Ganz and was told that the account was deleted. So I suspect that at one point they were deleting accounts, but then stopped doing so, and some accounts got deleted and others didn't. I'd call them and see what happens.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed