Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 01:07 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
brneyz has disabled reputation

did you check your network router to make sure that being wireless is available? Sometimes when the internet access hickups access is lost and you have to reload everything. Once you conclude that your router and internet provider are fine then check your wireless sweeper (the little button on the left side that slides) it should show available networks. If nothing else you will need to check your network and sharing center. Also you can run a diagnose and repair.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #12
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Try looking at your Wireless Connectivity. If your away from home, then your internet connection is mose likely out of reach. Good Luck!
Old 05-27-2009, 06:30 PM   #13
Call me BUNNY the
Webkinz :)
ShaileneSpaniel is a glorious beacon of lightShaileneSpaniel is a glorious beacon of lightShaileneSpaniel is a glorious beacon of light

I have a Belkin router so I think I can help. First plug in the power cord in to a power outlet in the wall.
when you first hook it up you have to make sure that the plug on the modem is not plugged in to the computer that you are using. there should be a yellow cord that came with the router. plug any one of the ends into the yellow section on the back of the router. it should look like the picture below in the attachment :

(Ignore the gray cord on the top) After you plug in the cord in to the router, plug the other end into the modem. after that you should make sure that the lites are lit up in the picture.
After you finish those steps, log onto your computer and at the botttom where the clock is, there should be a pictur that says you are not connected to wireless network. It should say some thing like that when you scroll over it. Click on it should tell you a list of local connections. when it says the belkin wireless click on it and then click connect. it should take a few seconds to connect to it. your computer might ask if you want to connect to an unsecure network.Click yes so that it will connect. once it says your connected, test it by trying out the internet.

If you need any more help and assistance with setting up your internet or anything else, Please feel free to PM me or leave me a visitors message. I hope I helped today in setting your internet up and I hope you enjoy your laptop, OK

Last edited by ShaileneSpaniel; 09-17-2009 at 09:30 PM..
ShaileneSpaniel is offline Female