Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #11
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Default Re: Laptop Issues..? :-(

Maybe you should clear your history? Was it a website that caused this problem?
:]
~small
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2010, 04:47 PM   #12
oot Woot! I'm A
Webkinz :)

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

Go thru and delete anything in the task manager that you don't need.
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 06-25-2010, 05:00 PM   #13
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Ever since I got my laptop it was slow.
So I called tech support & asked them about something & they fixed it.. (so on).
So like.. one time it was so slow everything kept crashing. So, I opened Task Manager.
GUESS WHAT. I had like 1800 Processes going on. O:

Do any of you know whats happening? How can I fix it?!
ITS SOO SLOW.
D:

EDIT: The type of laptop is Lenovo R500.
Just in case that helps. (:

EDIT: Its Windows 7.
I couldn't play the litter in the park because my laptop was so slow. My DH only had a min. but he closed the things he could- like messenger- and that helped so much. You need to go back to your task manager (or have someone that knows what they are doing) and close what they can. We got one computer at a store and they wanted to load the 'package' for us for 100.00. My DH works with computers and said NO. When we got it home it had already been done! It was done in the factory and the store was taking money for it. There may be lots of tracking going on too. Again My DH does work with computers,so once a year he takes everything off and cleans it up and reloads what he wants back on. You'd be so surprised what gets put on it by sites you visit. Good luck and I hope you have a friend that can take the garbage off. Windows 7 is so great. It should be better. Sorry I can't help more. Good luck with it.
kawee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cloverpuppy10