Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 07:34 AM   #1
Ugh! im still a
Webkinz :)

murgum will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Laptop

hey everyone, im hoping to buy a laptop but for as cheap as i can. preferably under $300. i no most r more expensive than that but they have small ones that rthat cheap. i just want to no if anyone has any that r that cheap that they no from experience has worked well. if you no of one plz post a pic and the price. and from where i can buy it.also plz post ure opinion of the computer. i need one thats pretty easy to use for someone who is still in high school. thx for helpin everyone

anyone?? ?

bump>>>>>>>>

Last edited by murgum; 07-02-2009 at 07:34 AM..
murgum is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2009, 08:08 AM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Laptop

Hmm... here's a new laptop from Dell that starts at $300---> Dell Mini 10 & Mini 10v Netbook Product Details
I don't own one of these, but you can try reading the customer reviews

But, if you decide on a more expensive one, I highly recommend this ---> Gateway Official Site: Computers - Notebooks - M Series Laptops
This is very close to the one we have. It was $700 at Walmart, but we got it on clearance for only $500, and it works great! I've even dropped it a couple of times and that didn't hurt it...

Good luck finding a laptop!
Old 07-02-2009, 09:01 AM   #3
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Check the sale papers of the office supply stores. A lot of times they have great deals with rebates. That's how I got mine. You may have to spend a little more initially, but then you get money back.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #4
HAPPINESS!!

lah5 will become famous soon enough

Well, I have an HP laptop that's on the Windows Vista program, and I love it! I actually got it through school because I was part of the "laptop team" 2 years ago, but I still use it everyday. I'm not very good at prices and such. But here are some good links on picking out laptops.

-How to pick out a laptop computer
-4 tips for getting the laptop you need
-How to pick a laptop

I hope I heled!
lah5 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 10:10 AM   #5
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Well, I only have a big laptop that was like 600-700 but Staples has some mini laptops that work good I hear.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

The netbooks are good for picking up emails and simple web browsing.
The screens are usually quite small.
They often don't have a cd/dvd drive but they usually have ports so you can use keys to move information around.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:16 AM   #7
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

You can go to ebay, and find the nicer laptops refurbished, for only $200....then buy a battery for it [usually the battery is ] so that is $250...

I got mine for $192.50 and it works great! it has a 17inch screen / keyboard too!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 07:33 PM   #8
STOMPINROSES?

iHappy has disabled reputation

Try Ebay.
They have good labtops for cheap!
I hope I helped in any way that I can.
Have an amazing day!

-iHappy
iHappy is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 09:49 PM   #9
ebaday

Try ebay - it is great.

Also try places like Walmart and Target. They might have things cheaper than electronic stores.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #10
e're all

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Best Buy has a lot of items. I can't find some right now. My computer has a problem so good luck!
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Closed