Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 03:27 PM   #11
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Default Re: LAAAG?

LOL, me too! I thought is was my internet provider going slow today.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

mayas.mom is a jewel in the roughmayas.mom is a jewel in the rough

It's happening here too! I just want to get on long enough to get the green popstar dress!
Old 06-14-2010, 03:31 PM   #13
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG *****!!!!! I cant log in to. ITS TOTALLY *****.

MAD
LittleBird is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:31 PM   #14

gamergirl420 is on a distinguished road

Ugh I HATE this stuff. I waited until after 4pm to take my break (at work here) just so I could log on and do the 4pm webkinz and I can't even load the site.

GRAAR.

Now I miss out on the 4pm webkinz and it's not even my fault ... it's all Ganz.

Thanks for letting me pay to not play your games!! Though they cover themselves with the EULA.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:35 PM   #15
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

Here is a letter i want to right to ganz.
Dear Ganz,
Please make your servers bigger so more people can get on at once.
We need to be able to check are beloved webkinz pets.
You make us pay good money for this and then it lags out, and we can not log in.
Thank you for reading this letter.

(P.S. This was sent to you because were trying to tell you : FIX IT!!)
LittleBird is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:41 PM   #16
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

I hope this is not a sign of what the summer is going to be like. I'm overly frustrated because I have been trying for weeks to get the Popstar Dresses, I have yet to be online when one was offered. I finally am online and cannot access WK.

Oh well.....
Macaroni is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:54 PM   #17
llittlebllonde is just really nicellittlebllonde is just really nice

I have 4 acounts. I am lagging on just one. It is one of my american acounts.
llittlebllonde is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 03:55 PM   #18
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Me too- trying to log in to get the popstar dress but have been sitting here for 15 minutes waiting for the "Please Wait" to go away.

BTW did you know even though the system hangs and you can't do anything, your pet continues to get hungry even though you can't feed it nor navigate anywhere else in WW...
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 06-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #19
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

Seems the site is having problems. Wonder if they are working on something today.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:38 PM   #20

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

the vast majority of my accounts are wayyyyyyy slow today!
Closed